Chapter 26

POV > HARRY

How did we end up here?

I find myself asking the exact same question over and over, my eyes staring into the back of Niall's blonde head as the two of us are escorted by Louis Tomlinson's security guard to Louis Tomlinson's hotel room.

We step into the elevator and the security guard presses the button for floor nine. I silently latch onto Niall's arm as we slowly asend.

No, I'm not afraid of elevators, just nervous to see Louis again.

We arrived in Dallas at 6am, and the concert starts at 10pm, which gives us a lot of time to hang out with Louis, Liam and Zayn. I'm thrilled. I'm so happy.

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open with a ding. We step out, the guard leading the way. Niall holds me so tightly, it's like a walking hug. We head down the hallway to room 906. Before we can knock, the door opens to reveal Zayn.

"Zayn!" Niall and I wrap our arms around him, and he laughs quietly, hugging us back.

"Louis, they're here!" He calls back into the room. Hurried footsteps sound from inside, and the brunet superstar reveals himself as he runs around the corner. Liam appears seconds later and pulls Niall into a hug.

Louis trips over his feet as he runs, stumbling into me. I catch him and he giggles.

"Oops," I laugh, properly hugging the shorter man.

"Hi," He wraps himself around me. My face flushes red as he presses his face into my neck.

"Louis, share," Liam laughs. Louis shoots a playful glare at him, but releases me so Liam can greet me.

"Thank god you're here," Louis sighs loudly. "I don't know how much more of Liam and Zayn I could take."

Niall bursts into laughter as the pair's faces turn red. I smirk at Liam, who rolls his eyes, but smiles.

"I'm hungry," Niall announces loudly. This time, I roll my eyes.

"You're always hungry," I sigh, crossing my arms and looking at the blonde disappointedly.

"Hm, wanna go out to eat?" Louis suggests, and Niall beams.

"Woo!" He pumps his fists into the air excitedly.

"Won't you be recognized?" Liam asks, a worried tint to his voice. Louis shrugs.

"I'm usually pretty good at not being spotted. And, if I am, I don't mind." The corners of his lips curl into a smile, and I find myself staring at him, admiring him, even.

Afterall, Louis is a great person to just sit and, kind of, just admire what he's like. He's so beautiful, how could you not stare at him?

I must have zoned out, because suddenly everyone's moving all at once towards the door. I follow them silently, not even knowing where we're going.

I smile, enjoying the company of the people I love so much.

×
×
×

okay.

im sad to announce that next chapter..... is the last chapter.

thank you for 10k reads, it's incredible. thank you, thank you, thank you.

if you found any mistakes, please tell me so i can fix them.

my love always,

shelby x

instagram: @rainbowlouuu