Hacking into your heart (Third Part)

Here comes part three! And thanks for the hundred reads! I really appreciate your support, and for the comment(s), and votes! 

What did he say?

WhAT Did hE Say?

WHAT. DID. HE SAY?

"What do you mean, you bandaged bastard?" He yelled. His entire face turning a deep crimson.

Seemingly, only amused, the man only answered, winking , " Scowling will only scar your pretty face-"

Chuuya spluttered, surprise taking over his rage for a split second. Smiling, even, from the ridiculousness of it all.

"Hmm... yes, that's better, you look much nicer when you smile," The stranger said, satisfied.

A single shadow slithered in the corner, attracting Chuuya's attention. His eyes narrowed, suspicions rising.

Dazai pouted, "Don't look away from me, Chu-Chu~"

"Who are you calling, that? Huh?" Rage washed over him once more, the suspicions fading away as the heat took place. "You shitty bastard! Who even are you?"

"Dazai, Osamu Dazai, " he smiled, his reddish-brown eyes glinting like a predators'.

Chuuya shivered, a chill going down his spine. There was something not right about this guy.

As foolish and idiotic as he seemed, there was danger and shadows lurking within the mask that he wore.

"You intrigue me," he continued, with the same aura. "I want to make you MINE."

It was too late to scream or yell for help.

It simply happened too fast for the naked eye.  In a whirl, the brunette was simply not there anymore.

All you could hear were the screams and laughter of the bandaged man, and the frequent cursing of the infuriated redhead........................................................................................

What do you think happened? Want a part four? Please tell me in the comments section down below!