Kunikida

Now, Kunikida Doppo was an organized man.

Actually, organised  didn't even describe the meticulous detail he planned out his days. However, no matter how hard he tried, there was always that idiot of a man trailing behind him and disrupting his perfect schedule.

Dazai Osamu was the bane of his life.

Little was known of his history , but it seemed that everywhere he went, his name was known. Dazai the jerk, Dazai the suicidal fanatic, Dazai the shitty bastard-

Wait. What?!

Kunikida spun around just in time to catch sight of a short red-headed man that was cursing loudly at the familiar tall statue of the brunette.

"Give me back my hat, mackerel!"

"Aww, Chibi is so cute-!" Dazai was cut off when the angry red-head kept on top of him, tackling him to the ground.

What even was his life.

Even more shocked, he realised that the man Dazai had been harassing was, in fact Chuuya Nakahara, the gravity manipulator, and executive of Port Mafia.

And Dazai didn't even bat an eyelid when he was threatened! Even for his standards this was taking it a little too far!

And it looked as if the deadly executive was used to his antics!

How. 

This... this was the most shocking thing he had ever witnessed. And he had to ask Dazai later about what the hell was going on.

Wait.

They were hugging? Dazai freaking Osamu was hugging the infamous Chuuya Nakahara? And Akutagawa... Akutagawa just walked past and didn't even say anything....

What was Dazai up to-?

Kunikida cursed softly as he glanced at his watch, he had just wasted a whole minute on the idiot again.

He would want answers, but later, as he was already behind schedule by fifteen seconds.

Sorry guys, this was a bit rushed. WiFi is still sadly not really available, but I will be updating! I caught the cold though, I'm afraid, so my writing might be suffering from it....