Wish upon a star

"Let's go on a date, Chuuya!" The brunette grinned.

"What the freaking hell Dazai?" The miniature redhead exclaimed. "We have work to do, we can't just go on a...
Date! Are you drunk or something?"

Dazai pouted. "But there's shooting stars tonight Chuuya! Pleassseee?"

Chuuya had no idea how, Dazai,  Dazai Fucking Osamu had convinced him to go along with this.

Meanwhile, the man-child was getting a little more than buzzed.

"Chuuya, come see the stars!" Came the voice of an extremely drunk idiot.

"Fine, I'm coming!"

Sighing, he got up frome the couch and joined his partner in the Sakura garden.

Damn... Why did he have to look good even when he was drunk?
Oh, god. The brown hair looked so fluffy and soft, his lips were so enticing and Chuuya just wanted to burry his jands in that hair...

No, they were partners at work and that was that!

But Chuuya fwlt something inside him soften as he gazed upon his infuriating friend.

"Chuuya, there's a shooting star! Make a wish Chuuya, please?" Those big brown eyes suddenly sparkled with so much intent and adorableness he couldn't resist.

"Fine, okay."

As silly as it was, he did make a wish.

"What did you wish for, Dazai?" He askes moments later.

"For Chuuya to finally grow taller!" Dazai yelled, innocently.

And for once in his life, Chuuya found that he really didn't mind.

After awhile, to his surprise, he realised that Dazai had only called him by his name that evening. And as he smiled at the brunette who was resting his head on his lap, prehaps, just prehaps they were more than just friends.

A/N: Im gonna be back to writing! Yay! Hope you've enjoyed this chapter, see you soon!