Case 45

It was on the news, the disappearances of two of my ex classmates. Addison Addams and Alina Callings, 2 more disappearances in this city. Two days later they were reported. Murdered.
My dad, the chief cop, had Been investigating their deaths and other disappearances, from the autopsies, no clues of the murderer were found.
Who would've imagined, my name would end up in this case.
I was looking over the autopsy reports, when my dad pulled them out of my hand. "
Elia, you can't read those yet. You're not in college yet."
"Dad! You know I'm interested in Forensics."
"Yeah, I know. But not yet. Go to your college initiation party first. Maybe when you get home I'll let you." "
Fine Fine."
I walked out his office and slipped on my blue bomber jacket. "See ya mom I'm going to the college ."
"The School Of Forensics and Chemistry?" "Yep." I locked the door behind me and got on my bike. I rode my bike to the train station. I locked my bike in the bike rack
. I got into the train and took the nearest seat. When I noticed the boy sitting across from me smile. He had brown hair that reminded me of mocha. Brown eyes that were gentle and sweet. A smile that could kill. He was different from all I had seen before. I smiled back and looked out the window. It's such a shame we were strangers. 
When it was my stop,
he also got on his feet. 
I got off the train, we both walked the same direction. It made me a bit nervous but I had no choice but to walk faster.
I passed through the school gates. I had finally gotten accepted in my dream school
. The School Of Forensics and Chemistry.
He seemed to walk the same way I was. I blushed knowing he had noticed me constantly looking back at him.
I grabbed my tag and walked into the party room aka: gym. He walked in as well. "Look at the freshman." I heard a senior say as she passed me a bottle. "What's your name?"
"Elia." She looked at the brown haired boy. "And you?" "Tadashi." I smiled at him again since he smiled at me. "You're Elia?" He asked as he walked next to me to a seat. "Yes. Tadashi?" He nodded at hearing his name.
He smiled and pulled a chair out for me. I took the seat and thanked him. "I'm guessing we live close, we both got on in the same station." He said while putting his bottle into the bag. "Really I didn't see you." I said while looking over the packets. He smiled again. "So Elia, want to be friends then?"
I nodded. "Sure."
He handed me his phone.
I put in my phone number and typed my name. Was this considered flirting? I thought as I put my phone back into my pocket. "Elia. I look forward to having classes with you." "Same here." I said when a girl interrupted us. "Elia is that you!!" She had pink short fluffy hair, and extra mascara." Mira?!" She hugged me almost to death. Tadashi just chuckled quietly. "I haven't seen you since we graduated." "Did you just graduate?" Tadashi asked me. "Yes I'm 18." I said while trying to breath. "Oh, I believe I'm older, I'm 24."
Mira let me go. "Wow Elia, you have and Adult friend." "You're an adult too Mira, we're 18." Tadashi chuckled, "let's get to work."
The three of us sat down in the lobby while other class men walked in. Our upperclassmen, welcomed us before making us do an introduction to this years new class. It was great. We had a few drinks and ate together. From what I've seen, Tadashi, Mira and I were ready to have the best of our year.