Suhan

Suhan's funeral had passed a couple days ago, where my father tried talking to me. Eric took me home, without letting my father approach me. He knew I'd only get hurt if he did.
Once I had settled in his studio apartment in the city. Our relationship began to grow.
He really did act like an excited father.
I couldn't help but smile or laugh every time he did so.
However, my heart still cried for that man who hurt me the most. 
I sat on the couch watching tv, as he changed into his uniform.
"Elia."
"Yes?" I asked looking away from the tv.
"I'll be going to work now, okay. If anything happens click the button on the tracker bracelet I gave you."
"Yes thanks Eric." He knelt besides me, and kissed me on my abdomen. "How's this little punk doing?~" he teased as I chuckled.
"The child is doing fine." I whispered as he got back to his feet. He smiled and kissed my forehead.
It startled me, since usually he never did pressure me to do anything.
He never did ask for kisses, or any signs of affection.
Eric Park really was a blessing to me as well.
"Sorry Elia, I just had to." His smile made me feel happy. But at the same time I felt like I was abusing him.
He was giving his everything. While I on my hand. Kept everything to myself.
"Don't apologize." I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.
I should give him my best, he deserves it for everything he's done.
He smiled and walked towards the door.
I sat back on the couch, laying my head against the pillow.
Before I knew it I had dozed off.
I was dreaming. I was walking around a place, flowers with strong scents and colors. butterflies flying around the beautiful scenery. It smelled like roses and every type of flowers. I was barefoot and felt the grass on my feet. There was a lake off in the distance.
I heard humming, coming from the rose bush near the lake.  I made my way towards the humming, when my white dress got stuck on a rose bush. I tried getting away when the humming stopped and a pair of hands helped me get away from the thorns on the rose bush.
"You sure look great in that dress Elia." The familiar voice said.
I looked up to see Suhan smiling brightly.
"Suhan!" I gave him a tight hug. My tears rolling down my cheeks. He was dead. But In this dream.
He was alive,
Smiling brightly.
"Don't cry Elia, I'm here now, right."
He hugged me tightly, and ruffled my hair. I smelled that familiar scent of the clothes store.
"Let's enjoy these moments we have together okay."
I nodded and let him take me with him. He picked me up bridal style and carried me towards the lake. His soft smile as he hummed.
He placed me on a rock and sat beside me.
He picked a white flower and sniffed it, he smiled and then looked at me.
"You know Elia, you remind me of a flower."

"Why?" I asked as I  looked at him as he started to pick more flowers and weave them together

"Why?" I asked as I looked at him as he started to pick more flowers and weave them together.
"Hm...I'm not telling you." He teased as I noticed what he was weaving.
It was a flower crown. He smiled once he saw me gazing at it. "I know you like flowers Elia."
"I do." He finished the final weave and placed the crown on my head.
"See, anything looks good on you Elia." The sun was close to setting which made me anxious, what should happen once it set?
"Elia," he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him gently.
He laid his head on my shoulder. "Thanks for not leaving me." He said. "Thanks for crying for me."
His gentle eyes looked into mine. "And thanks for believing in me always."
I laid my head on his. "Thanks for saving me."
No those weren't the right words.
"Thanks for setting me free, Suhan."
His smile faded and he nodded.
"Don't thank me. I did it because my heart told me to. And that's why I want you to do what your heart tells you to do."
He got to his feet and walked around the place with me. His hand holding mine tightly.
"Elia. You know I love you, right."
He handed me a bouquet of flowers.
I took them and took a quick sniff.
The sweet scent remembering me, even I could be happy if I tried.
Those words. They hurt, since I knew, it was too late, for me to ever say anything back.
"Yeah I know." As I looked into his eyes and smiled.
"And I love you too Suhan." I had to say a lie. I knew I had to make him happy, for these last
moments we had together.
He grabbed my waist and spun me to face him.
He leaned forward, his nose tapping against mine.
"For one last time Elia. May I?"
I nodded.
He placed his lips against mine.

Once he stopped kissing me

I remembered those dark times we had spent together. His eyes looking back into mine.
My memory of seeing his corpse in the hospital, made a shiver crawl down my spine.
His bravery stronger than his fear.
"Suhan."
"Elia."
His hand held mine tighter.
I could hear the music box playing, and a clock ticking.
"Elia, are you really happy? Living the way you are?"
I glanced at him.  "What do you mean?"
"You sure you aren't sad, since he's not here. With you."
His sad smile reminding me, this was a dream.
The sun started to set, and we both looked at the sunset.

"You should go with him

"You should go with him."
"Him?" I asked. Thinking which seemed like a logical answer. "Eric Park?"
"No. The man you love. Tadashi."
Even if I lied. He could read right through me.
"Why do you say that? He's."
"A murderer? Yes. But you love him don't you."
I couldn't look at him.
I felt like I would hurt him.
"I don't know. I'm.."
"Confused." He ruffled my hair. The flower crown falling off my head. "Silly girl. Stop lying to your heart."
He made me look at him again.
His smile warming up my heart.

"Do what your heart tells you."

He let go of my hand and smiled.
"I love you Elia Iwazaki."
I watched as he vanished into a swarm of white butterflies.
The last thing I saw, his sad smile that always kept me up. His smile that brought me hopes.
"Suhan Young!" I screamed looking at the swarm of butterflies.
"I will never forget you."