Tanya

I opened my eyes to the same red curtains and pumpkin spice smell. The eerie music jewelry box playing, I sat up to see Him, holding the jewelry box. He noticed me and smiled, he closed the box and placed it on the vanity. "Rise and shine love." I watched him in terror as he walked to my side of the bed. He sat down by me and put his hand on my stomach. "Did you sleep well?" I remembered my face hitting against the headboard. "I did not." I said annoyed as I moved his hand of my stomach. "Defiant one aren't you." He pulled out his phone and held it in front of my face. There in the video was my mom, cooking in the kitchen for my siblings. "Do you still want to defy me?" I choked in my tears and shook my head. This man was crazy. "You said you didn't sleep well. Should I buy you a new mattress?" I shook my head, in both fear and response. He stroked my cheek. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." He climbed over to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me. He made me look at him, I shuddered as he made the space smaller in between us. I felt his breath on my throat as he held me tightly. I shuddered in fear.  "Stop being afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered in my ear. I shuddered violently. I was scared, simple words can't calm me down. He cupped my face and made me look at him. He placed his lips on mine. He made the kiss longer than I expected, it made me afraid, of my own feelings. I couldn't think right. He bit my lip before separating our lips. I shivered realizing his power towards me, his victim.
He got off the bed, and grabbed my wrist. "You must be hungry let's go." He pulled me out of the room with him and lead me towards the kitchen. He made me sit on a stool. I was still wearing the white pajama dress, I felt exposed. "I'll cook something for you." I nodded. I looked around the place, nothing I could use as a weapon in sight. I looked behind me, and saw a girl tied up, and curled in a ball. She had short red hair, and thick lips. I screamed and fell off the stool. She also screamed with me. Tadashi walked over to me. "Now what." I coughed and pointed at the girl. Trying to say another victim. "Oh her. Don't worry about it. Come and eat."
She whispered for help. I couldn't leave her there, I must do something to distract Tadashi and set her loose. "Tadashi." I said as I sat on the stool. "Hm?" He turned to look at me. I played with my hair. "Yes love?" " I don't want to wear this pajama dress anymore, can you get me something else?" He looked me over, "hm guess you're right, I'll be back." He walked over to me and stood in between my legs, he kissed me before walking off. I wiped my lips as he walked away, I jumped to my feet and started to untie the ropes. "Once I'm done, just run and don't look back miss." I said. "Thanks...I'm Tanya.. what's your name?" She asked in her blindness. "Elia, Elia Madison." I took of the band from her eyes, her green eyes looked into mine in determination. "Once I escape. I'll tell the cops you are here Elia. Thanks." She started running. I fell to my knees. Tadashi walked back in to the room. "Hm..did you really think I was that dumb to fall for your trap. I knew you'd untie her and set her free once I left the room." I stared at him in fear. "You can't fool me Elia." He pointed at me. "I'll be back for you." He picked up a stone from his fountain. He gave me a quick glance before shutting the door.I tried opening the door, it wouldn't budge. "No Tanya!"
Tadashi's view:
I heard the girl running around my mansion. I waited for her in the corner, she ran into me. She screamed in terror. I grabbed her wrist and threw her towards the wall. The back of her head hit the brick wall. She groaned in pain. She still tried to get on her feet, I grabbed her throat and held it tightly, but enough to let her breath. "Any last wishes?"
"Please don't hurt her...I owe her one. That girl..." it startled me how she asked for me to not hurt Elia, instead of asking to be spared. I smirked. "That I can do."

Tanya's view: I knew I was done for. There was no escape. There was no chance of me being alive at this point. At least I will ask for her safety instead. Elia Madison. Daughter of the chief cop. I knew her very well. She was my brother's ex girlfriend. The girl I always wanted to thank, I watched the murderer raise the rock above my head. The tears rolling down my cheeks. She dated my brother before he passed away in a car accident . The rock flew down towards my head. "We are forever grateful."

Tadashi's view:
After smashing her head with the rock. I stared at her limp body. She seemed as if she died in peace it bothered me. I liked seeing the face of fear. She seemed peaceful, as I'd satisfied with her death.