His possession

I woke up in my bed. I remembered I passed out after realizing the water had blood in it. I'm guessing he saw me. I blushed knowing I had been exposed and seen. I sat up, feeling the fur blanket brush against my arms. I was wearing a red pajama dress, it was tight around my waist.
I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. The dress was shorter than I expected, my lips were painted red with lipstick. My hair was straightened out, I had a ruby necklace on. I felt beautiful. I looked at my face closely, seeing the eyeliner had been done perfectly. I heard the door creaking, I grabbed the fur blanket and wrapped it around me. Tadashi walked in wearing his school clothes. "I'm home love." I just quietly stared at him, he sat on the corner of my bed and smiled at me. "Do you like your things?"
"My things?" I said while putting my head against the fur blanket. "Yes, everything in this room is yours, feel free to use it."
I glanced around the room again. He smirked, making me shiver. "The only thing In here that isn't yours, is you."
I gulped, he smiled and put his finger to his head. "Remember that, Elia."
He left the room, to leave me thinking of what he just said. I looked around the room. "Everything in this room is yours, but you."
I shuddered. "That's so disturbing." I whispered to myself.
How long has it been.

Father's view:
it had been a month since her disappearance. No clues, no evidence, nothing. That lead to my daughter. Until We found the corpse of a young girl named Tanya, sister of my daughter's ex boyfriend. On her autopsy report it stated Her cerebrum had been crushed by a single blow to the head. Her body seemed at peace as if she accepted her death, or satisfied with life before her death.
On her wrist, the fingerprint of my daughter Elia Madison.

Tadashi's view:
My darling little possession had been behaving well. She's slowly grown to accept her fate as my possession. She eats the food I make for her, she wears the clothes I give her, and she at least talks to me...I'm delighted to know she's mine.

Elia's view:
I lost count of how many days I've woken up in this room, to see the red felt curtains, to eat the toast with eggs. At least the past time, there hasn't been any screams, so in my thought. No one has been killed. I sat on the bed and fixed the red dress so it didn't feel that tight around my waist. I hugged the fur blanket and looked out the window, seeing the bird outside fly freely. It made me jealous to see a bird flying around, why can't I be free? I laid my head on the pillow as I kept watching the bird.  I heard the door creak, I quietly watched it open. I watched Tadashi close the door behind him. I sat up and held the blanket tightly around me. "What?" "Mhm~ I wanna spend time with you." I flinched when he tried reaching towards me. He didn't stop, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to my feet. The blanket fell to the floor, making me feel exposed. He pulled me close to him, his chest against mine. One arm around my waist. His other hand holding my face. His lips on mine. I tried pushing him away. "Don't you understand Elia, you are mine."
He kissed me again, before letting me go.
"I really do hope you get that into your head."