Epilogue

And such is the story of the conqueror and the rose, of a conqueror who sought to conquer everything in his path, of a girl who sought after love, and of men who lusted after power. Everyone had murdered, eliminated, and taken revenge, like dominos lined up against one another pushing the next one to fall. 

The survivors of the vicious wars of the Diadochi are as follows.

Lysimachus, who saved Alexander's life by disguising as him became governor of Lydia, Ionia, and Phyrgia.

Ptolemy, who had always lead Egypt, expanded his empire to its neighbouring regions.

Cassander, who ordered the execution of Roxana and her son, ruled Macedonia, Greece, and segments of Thrace.

Selecuos, who had murdered the regent Perdiccas during the Successor Wars, rose over Persia, Mesopotamia and Assyria.

Alexander IV did not survive and died with his mother in the citadel of Amphipolis in 310 BC.

The age of Alexander the Great and the Diadochi came to an end. Persia, Mesopotamia, and Assyria, these three kingdoms would later unite to form an empire of considerable strength, called the Selecuid Empire. Yet as we all know this empire would also fall.

For all roses bloom and wilt. 

***

Except artificial ones.

Lol I just had to add that. >~<