Cheater Emerald X Male Reader Pt. 2

Y/Ns POV:

It's been a week ever since that horrible day....the day I found out about Emeralds little sex life she was hiding behind my back. However, I just couldn't come to break up with her, even after all the humiliation and abuse she puts me through. Because....I don't know but I still love her. I was walking back home and even before I got to the front door, I could already hear moaning. I sighed as I tried to cancel it out. I walked into the house and took off my shoes and dashed straight for my room but before I could get there, I was met with a kick to the head. I fell to the floor as I smashed my head against the wall. I groaned in pain as I gently touched where I was hit and looked at my fingers to see blood. I looked up and saw a confident Emerald looking down at me. She was smiling and Neptune was just laughing his ass off. "Hey loser, how's your shitty life going?" She asked me as she put her hands on her hips. I looked down as I weakly tried to get up. She then pushed me back down and stood over me. "Stay down, I have a surprise for you" she said as she squatted over my chest and eventually pushed out Neptunes cum out of her vagina onto my shirt. I watched in horror as she giggled. I tried to resist but she punched me so hard in the face I somewhat blacked out. "Ah ah, I'm not done" she then pushed more and cum started squirting out of her butt onto me. She stood up and spit on me. "Enjoy, Loser" she said with a smile as she walked back over to Neptune, kissing him. She glanced back over at me and pulled the finger at me as they had an intense make out session right in front of me. I didn't want to cry in front of them so I just looked down and stood up as I walked into my room. I locked the door and collapsed onto my bed and sighed as I cried into my pillow. "Emerald....why...." my phone then rang. "Hmmm?"

Emeralds POV:

Neptune was fucking me intensely as I moaned out in pleasure for him to refill me. I knew Y/N could hear it which just turned me on even more, knowing that he's crying like the pussy he is while I'm being pleasured immensely. He came a huge load in me and I sighed in pleasure as I kissed him. "You *pant* are *pant* amazing neptune" I said lustfully as he smiled and kissed me. "Lets go do it in Y/Ns room Emerald" he said with a smirk. Just the thought of that was making me wet all over again. I nodded in excitement as we were walking towards his room. I went to open it but it was locked so broke it down and he looked at me in fear. I giggled. I then noticed that he was packing his bags. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He just shook his head with no reply. Neptune walked up to him and punched him and he fell to the ground. "When she talks, you answer!" He yelled. I s,I led at Neptunes actions. However, Y/N was still not co-operating. "Answer her!" He shouted. Y/N then shoved him. "IM JOINING THE MILITARY!" He screamed. My eyes widened. "W-what?"

Y/Ns POV:

I clenched my fists tightly as I stood up and continued packing my things up when emerald all of a sudden stood in front of me. "Y/N! When the fuck were you gonna tell me you were joining the military!?" She shouted. ".....I was gonna talk to you about it but clearly sex is more important..." She didn't know how to respond to this. "But when...how did y-" I interrupted. "I requested to join the military last year, and they finally accepted me. I wanted to talk to you about it a long time ago but it doesn't fucking matter anymore" I said angrily. "Yes it fucking does matter! We're supposed to talk about things like this you idiot!" "SHUT UP YOU WHORE!" I screamed at her. She stepped back, frightened by my sudden outburst. "......we're done emerald" I said. Her eyes widened. "W-what? N-no were not! You're not joining the damn militar-" "Yes I am. And there's nothing you can do to stop me" I walked past her holding my bags as she grabbed my wrist. "N-No...p-please" I pulled my arm out of her grasp and continued walking. ".....goodbye Emerald...." I said as I walked out of the house, hearing her cries and pleads. "It's for the best...."