Cheater Nora X Cute Chibi Neko Male Reader

Noras POV:

"Come on Nora, you know you want me" Neptune said cheekily. I blushed and sighed, shaking my head. "Neptune, you know I have a boyfriend and I'm not gonna cheat on him just for a few minutes of pleasure. I wouldn't do that to him" I said pulling some hair back behind my ear. He just chuckled. "You mean that little cat punk?" I was angered by his comment. "Look, Neptune, you may be very attractive but I'm not cheating cause I'm loyal and I know Y/N is too" I countered. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna and go on a date with my 'little cat punk'"I said angrily as I walked past him. Before I was gone though, I heard him say "you'll come back to me eventually" I sighed as I walked faster, turning the corner as I pulled out my phone and texted Y/N.

'Hey Y/N! Wanna hang out today?'

'Hi Nora! And oki!'

I giggled from how cute he was.

'Meet me at the local coffe shop! I'll be there in 20. Love you! <3 <3 <3'

'Oki! Love you too!'

I smiled as I then put my phone back in my pocket and made my way to the coffe shop.

Y/Ns POV:

I was already at the coffee shop since I was already in town. I went inside the shop and waited at a table as I played around with the number card and giggled. I could hear people commenting on how cute I was in the store. "Mew~" I said cutely, as I pretended to paw at them. They all practically fainted from my little cuteness attack. I always loved playing around with people like that. I giggled as I continued to wait peacefully. Just as I was kicking around happily, someone had sat on the seat opposite to me. I looked to see who it was and it was coco. She smiled happily and I returned the smile. "Hi coco!" She giggled resting her chin on her hand as she looked at me. "Hey cutie" she said which cause me to blush. "Hehe, you're even cuter when you blush" I my tail slowly started to sway. "Thank you coco" I said happily. "Just telling the truth" she replied. "You know...I got something for you" she said. I noticed her glancing over at something before she looked back at me. She then leaned over the table and grabbed me by the collar as she kissed me. My eyes widened and I panicked. I managed to pull myself away. "W-what was that!?" I shouted, confused. She just wiped her mouth and looked to the side again. "Y/N...." I heard a familiar voice behind me. My eyes widened as I turned around slowly and to my horror, Nora was standing there staring at us, tears in her eyes. "Nora!" I climbed off my seat to go up to her but then she just sprinted away. "Nora!" I shouted for her but she was gone. I turned around and faced coco pouting. "Why did you do that!?" She just looked down. I ran out of the store to try and find Nora.

Noras POV:

I....I can't believe it. After everything I just told Neptune about him being loyal, he kissed another girl...Coco. "how...how could I have been so stupid" I said, disappointed and angry. I was walking through the park and out of anger, I punched a tree hard, making it fall to the ground. My anger however, was soon replaced with sadness as I fell to the ground and cried. "He....he never loved me.." I said to myself. "Hes....he's Just an adorable face...nothing more" I clenched my fists as I gritted my teeth. I then pulled out my phone and began texting someone.

'So, about what you were saying. My place or yours?'

'I knew you'd come back to me'

I wiped my tears and stood up as I started walking out of the park. "So you're gonna cheat on me huh?..two can play at that game" I mumbled as I made my way to Neptunes dorm.

Y/Ns POV:

I was looking all over for Nora. It had been 2 hours since I started searching for her and I had no luck whatsoever. I sighed as I decided to try calling her again but yet again, my calls went straight to voicemail. I sat at a bench and looked down at the floor as I teared up. "Please don't hate me Nora..." I said scared. I was gonna get up to go search again until I heard someone call out to me. I looked around for the voice and eventually met eye contact with Blake. She smiled and waved at me as she walked towards me. I quickly wiped my tears and tried to smile as I waved looking at her. She sat down next to me and pat my head gently. "Hey, we're you crying?" She asked me, a look of concern plastered on her face. I shook my head. "Of course not, why would I be crying?" I said trying to disguise the pain inside. She quickly picked up on my little act and shook her head. "Y/N I know you've been crying. I can see it in your eyes" she said, gently patting me getting a small purr out of me. "Fine....I've been crying...cause...Coco kissed me and Nora saw it and ran away...now she won't answer my calls" I said as I could feel the tears building up again. I then felt a warm embrace. I opened my eyes to see that yang was hugging me. I sniffles as I gently returned the hug. "She....she probably hates me now.." I said with a broken voice. She just sighed and pet me softly. "If she loves you, she'll give it a chance to hear you out ok?" She said with a calm and reassuring voice. I wiped my tears and nodded weakily. We started talking for a while. After a while of us talking, I then got a notification. I checked to see it was a message from Nora. My ears perked up and my tail swayed slowly. "She finally texted me!" I shouted excitingly. Blake was interested so she leaned in to see the message and we both read it.

'Come to Neptunes dorm. That's where I am'

I stood up. "I'll come with you Y/N as emotional support" Blake said softly. I nodded and we both walked to Neptunes dorm.

Noras POV:

"OH YEAH! FUCK ME HARDER!" I screamed in complete pleasure as Neptune took me to a world of pleasure.

Y/Ns POV:

We soon arrived at Neptunes dorm. "Blake, wait here ok? I can do this" I said softly as I looked up at her. She was hesitant to let me go by myself but she then sighed and nodded. I smiled as I walked towards his room. I got to the room door and knocked on it softly. It took a while, but eventually Neptune opened the door, only wearing shorts though. He looked down at me and smirked which confused me. "I-is Nora here" I asked. He chuckled. "Yeah. Come in. She wants to see you" he said, that smirk still on his face. I nodded and bowed as I walked into the room. As soon as I was in the room he shut the door and I heard it click meaning he locked it. I was confused at first but shrugged it off. "Follow me" he said as we walked towards another room in his somewhat big room. But, as soon as he opened the door, I was met with the sight of Nora in a way I never thought I'd see her.

"Hi Y/N" she said with a grin. My eyes widened. "N-Nora what are you doing!?" I asked, blushing madly since I hadn't seen this part of her before. She just giggled. "Well, Neptune here showed me a good time" she said. After hearing that, my heart shattered. "W..what do you mean..h-he showed you a good time" I asked. "She means, I fucked her and I fucked her good" Neptune said smugly. He looked down at me, I now understood that that smirk was just a smirk of pure evil. "Yeah. He took my first Y/N. How do you feel about that?" She asked with with smirk. I looked down as my cat ears flattened, tears forming in my eyes. "You know, I should actually thank you for cheating on me. If you didn't, I wouldn't of found out how amazing sex was" she said. I looked up at her, tears rushing down my cheeks. She just snickered. "Why are you crying? You started it. And I don't regret anything I've done" she said glaring at me. Neptune walked towards her and right in front of me, he just shoved his member into her mouth. I watched in horrornas she just melted into their moment and pleasured him. He took it out of her mouth and looked at me. "Shes my girl now loser" he said with confidence in his voice. She just nodded in agreement and smiled. "Now, get the fuck out Y/N~" she said as she just returned to sucking Neptunes member. I was..horrified. I just got up and ran out of the room, running down the halls. I ran past blake and I heard her call out. "Y/N! WHAT HAPPENED!" I just ignored her and kept running. "She....she's gone now" I said as I kept running as I cried.