Cheater Ruby Rose X Neko Male Reader

Y/Ns POV:

I was sitting happily on the couch, enjoying a new episode of my favourite TV show. My tail was slowly swaying, my ears twitching. I was waiting for my beautiful girlfriend, Ruby to come home. Lately, she had been avoiding me quite alot which did indeed bother me because my mind would always be invaded with negative thoughts of her possibly cheating. But I always dismissed it since I knew she wouldn't do something like that. I then heard my phone go off which made me instantly dive for my phone. I read it and saw a text from none other then her.

'I'm on my way home now Y/N! I can't wait to hold you and kiss you!❤❤❤'

This made me giggle.

'I can't wait for you to be home! See you soon!'

My tail began to sway faster as I waited impatiently for her return.

Rubys POV:

I was so over the moon. I had finally had enough money to buy a ring for Y/N. Lately I've been taking extra work and missions to earn money here and there for this exact day...I am gonna ask for Y/Ns hand in marriage. I squealed in excitement as I was making my way home when I was suddenly stopped by Neptune. He seemed to be a cool person at times but he acted like such a pretty boy. I brushed it aside. I just waved happily. "Hello Neptune!" I said cheerfully. He just smiled. "Hey rubes" he said. I giggled at hearing my nickname. "Wanna come to the bar with me? We can have a few drinks, talk, catch up!" He said, smiling. "Eh...I mean, I really need to get home Neptune, I have something important to attend to. Plus I don't really drink sorry" I said, slightly sad since I didn't wanna leave Neptune hanging. "Aww come on, we can have a quick catch up and a little drink" he said with puppy dog eyes. I sighed and shook my head. "Fiiiiiiine but make it quick ok" I said as I then smiled and we both walked into the bar.

- timeskip -

Y/Ns POV:

It was now 8:30 PM and Ruby still wasn't home. I was worried since she said she was on her way home 6 hours ago. I had tried calling her and texting but It just wasn't going through. I sighed as I decided to have a shower to get my mind off of it.

- timeskip -

I just got out of the shower and walked back into the lounge to see I had one missed call from ruby. I instantly called her again and waited for her to answer. She finally did but.l.she sounded drunk. "Heyyyy *hicc* Y/N" she said in slurred words. I sighed. Seriously. "Ruby...why are you drunk?" I asked with a disappointed tone. "Video *hicc* chat meeee" she said with a slurr. I sighed and video called her to see her with a goofy expression on her face. I chuckled at this. "Guess what *hicc* Y/N?" I tilted my head slightly, my ears perking up with curiosity. "Hmmm?" All of a sudden, Neptune came into view. I was confused as to why she was drinking, let alone with pretty boy. "I found another *hicc* boyfriend!" She said. ".......what?" She then concentrated the camera on her and Neptune as she....kissed him. I watched with shock as they had a heated make out session. After a while she pulled away and looked back at the camera. "Hes *hicc* such a good kisser! I love it so much!" She said with a slurr. I sat there in complete anger.....how could she....I didn't even know what to say. "So...this is what you've been doing lately huh? You've been neglecting me for Neptune..." I said. I then looked back at the phone to see her giggling. She smiled at me. "Can he be *hicc* my new boyfriend!? Pretty please!" She said, still slurring. My blood boiled at those words. "......sure thing ruby. Have fun" I said as I sighed. "Bye ruby" "nooooo wait Y/-" I then ended the call and powered off my phone. I stared at the floor, clenching my fists tightly. "That......that bitch.."

Rubys POV:

Y/N ended the call. I hiccupped as I sighed and tried to make my way for the exit of the bar, stumbling. Neptune then grabbed me and made me look at him. "Ah ah ah, you're staying here thank you" he said as he pulled me close. I shook my head and used what strength I had to push him away. "Nooooo Y/N *hicc* Is waiting for meeee" I said in a goofy tone, he sighed in annoyance. "Forget him and stay" he said grabbing my arm firmly. "Owwy...that hurts" I said pouting. He was trying to pull me closer when a big guy, probably the security guard walked up to us and pushed Neptune. "Back up off the lady" he said in a mean tone of voice. I decided to keep stumbling along as they argued and I made my way out to home.

- timeskip -

I got into the house and immediately made my way for the couch and collapsed onto it, instantly falling sleep. Zzzzzz~ I dreamed about cookies. Hehe.

- timeskip -

Y/Ns POV:

I woke up and stretched, memories of last night instantly flooding back into my mind. I gritted my teeth in anger and got up to go get me a drink but was then greeted with the sight of ruby sound asleep on the couch. I snarled and walked past her going to the kitchen. I then heard her groaning and eventually she sat up rubbing her head. "Ahh....My head..Y/N...heyyyy!" She said with a happy tone. I ignored her. I then continued to get my drink when I felt her wrap her arms around me from behind. "I missed you hehe" she said sleepily. I then lightly pushed her off which alerted her. "Y/N? What's wrong babe?" She asked with a pout. I then gritted my teeth and turned to face her. "I'm breaking up with you ruby" I said coldly. Her face instantly dropped and she looked at me with wide eyes. "W-what?" She asked in a panic. "You heard me. If you wanna go kiss other guys, then I wanna break up" she then looked at me with a confused face. "What!? I never kissed another guy!" She shouted. My anger then escalated highly and pulled out my phone. "Oh? Well then" I the loaded up a video she had sent of her and Neptune kissing and showed it to her. Her eyes widened. "Y-Y/N that's not me! I'm clearly not thinking straight Y/N! Don't do this, we can talk through this!" She pleaded, her eyes tearing up. "No. I'm. Done. With. You." I said as I walked past her.

Rubys POV:

My....My heart was shattered. I don't remember any of that. I didn't know what I was doing. All I remember was Neptune taking me to the.....the bar. I was angered but instantly became sad as I remembered the situation. I ran into the room to see Y/N packing. "Y/N PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly. "Get off of me ruby" he said with a monotone voice. "NO!....Please....I...." "You what? Youre sorry? Boo hoo go kiss Neptune. That's clearly what you've been doing. I should've known, since you've been neglecting me lately" I then hugged tighter. "IVE BEEN GONE ALOT BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO BUY YOU A RING BECAUSE....I want to marry you..."