Secret Special Powers💜

A/N: this is a request from @turtleangel10
This is also my second request! Yayyyy!
—————————————————-
*Y/N's POV*
Me and Don have been dating for a few months now, and I still haven't told him about my secret powers yet. I always practice them when nobody's around. Not even sensei is around when I practice them. He doesn't seem the type to keep secrets. My powers mostly activate when I'm angry or annoyed. So when I'm with (mostly) Leo and Mikey, they try to trigger and knock one of them across the room. My parents always tell me to hide them from outside people. But it bugs me to know that I can't tell my boyfriend, Donatello.
*Donnie's POV*
Every time my brothers and I go out to see April or something, Y/N always stay behind and says she's going to practice in the dojo a little bit. I feel like she's trying to distanced herself from me for some particular reason. What if she doesn't like me anymore?!
*Y/N's POV*
I stopped practicing in the dojo and thought that I could try to maintain my powers steady in a more dangerous, tight place....TO DONNIE'S LAB!
I make sure nobody's around and I make sure Master Splinter is asleep. I start to just let it stay in my hands for a few minutes,while thinking of things that annoy me or make me angry. It was kinda hard until I got the hang of the space I was in.
*Donnie's POV*
We finally came back home from that stupid nightmare of a birthday party. I'm never going to eat ketchup again.....anyway, my brothers and I parted ways. Me going to my lab and my brothers going elsewhere. I want to ask Y/N why she is so distant from me when I want to go somewhere with her. I go to my lab,to see that the the door is cracked open. 'What in the world of physics?Who could be in there?' I thought to myself. I take a peek into the lab, and I see purple.....fire? But what was it coming from? I know I didn't leave any chemicals on, because I'm careful like that. I look a little closer to see a girl "Y/N?" I say, a little loud to where she could hear me. "AH!DONNIE?!" Y/N screams.
*Y/N's POV*
Oh no, he saw me! What do I do?! What do I say?! Think Y/N think! "Uh h-hey D-don! W-w-what's up?!" "Oh nothing, just wondering why you're in my lab, and wondering what came out of your hand." "O-oh! That? Well I'm j-just practicing my magic in your l-lab. I'm really sorry! I thought you guys would be out for another minute or two!" I said. "It's ok Y/N, I forgive you. But tell me,is this why you would always stay behind and go to the dojo?" Donnie asked me. I can't believe he caught me. I thought I would be able to tell when I thought the time was right. I guess that'll never happen. "-sigh- yeah. My parents said I couldn't tell people outside of my family. And that included you, Donnie. I planned on telling you, but never knew when I would tell you. I'm really sorry for not including you as family." I said. "Y/N, it's ok! I understand completely. Now, can you show me some tricks with your powers?" Donnie asked. "Sure Don."
And for the rest of the night, I showed him some of my tricks with my magic,while he just sat there in awe. "I love you Donnie." "I love you Y/N."
{FINIS}
Ok! I finally finished this request! I hope it was good enough, I kept having a little bit of trouble where the conflict was starting to rise. :3
.
.
.
.
.
Bye my stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Author-Chan out
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Woo! 665 words in one day!!!