Im sorry

Hi, I just wanted to say sorry for all the people I didn't get to. I hope you can forgive me. I've been through a lot this year, and I start 8th grade tomorrow. I mean today. I might start an art book. Just because that isn't as hard as writing. I have also kind of gotten out of the tmnt fandom. Idk. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE tmnt. I just don't feel completely comfortable writing stuff like this because I've never felt it. I don't feel like I'm there. In the situation like the reader. You get what I mean? I hope.  Um, to everyone that requested, I'm so sorry for not being able to get to you. I hope you forgive me. I've got some other things on my mind. To everyone that voted and got my thing to 12k reads, I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Thank you! I just wanted to get this stuff off of my chest. It hurts knowing I'm going to leave you guys hanging. I didn't know making this would be so hard. And if you also write stuff, kudos to you. You're a legend in my book. And also thank you for following me, if you are idk I'm not that smart. If you want a face reveal and facts about me I'll do it. Just for you guys cause I love y'all so much.
Once again, thank you.
-Kombat_Kid
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

Thank You