Cuddly Leo💙

A/N: this is a request for @thegoodcrow
Gah, I'm sorry for the hiatus. I might keep doing these from time to time. I kinda don't wanna finish the book, but I W A N T to finish the book..that makes sense. Right? Also, in this one it's just your point of view.
—————————————
_Y/N's POV_
Yes! I'm back from another l o n g day of work! Time to go take a nap for 30 minutes, and then see Leo. And the others of course! Leon and I have been dating for a while, and for almost two weeks, we haven't had that much time together considering that he's a hero in a half shell (turtle power!). He and his brothers have been going to fight bad guys for so long, every time I go to the lair, It's empty, except for April and Mayhem, because they're waiting for the turtles too I guess. At least I'm not alone, I have someone to actually talk to. "Hey April!" "Oh, Hey Y/N!" "Have you seen the turtles and Leo today?" "Yeah, earlier. But I'm just waiting for them. I'm suggesting that you are too?" "-sigh- yeah, I just wish I had more time to spend with Leo.." "Yeah. But can we talk about how when you asked me where the turtles were, you said Leo's name, but not the others'?" "Yeah, it's the same way how you just said Leo's name and called Raph, Don,and Mikey the 'others'," I say with a smirk. "...Touché," April says surprised.
_TIME SKIP brought to you by crite spranberry_
After a long getting up to date  talk with April and Mayhem, I hear faint voices coming from the sewers. The turtles!! But, they don't sound happy like usual, their voices sounded hoarse and...tired. April and I run to their aid, and me running to Leo of course. I take him to his room and let him take off his armor snd jump on his bed with open arms. "C'mon Leo, I know you want to cuddle." His tired eyes and smirk told me everything I wanted to know. He dragged himself over to me, and flopped onto the bed. Me getting on top of him and letting him stroke my H/C hair. "Your hair is sooo super duper soft Y/N," Leo says tiredly. "Heh, just for you Leo," We talked for hours talking about his fights and his wild adventures and me talking about work and school kicking my behind. "It's so bad up there, like I never get to eat my pop tar-...Leo?" I see Leo sound asleep with his fingers still tangled up in my hair. 'Dawwww' I soon fall asleep after him. I'm so glad he was here tonight.
—————————
FINIS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK! So I wanted to point out that I'm sorry for procrastinating and trying not to finish the book. And sorry for the story being like..400-500 words. But enough of the sad crap!!
16 followers?!! You guys are so great!
5k freaking views?!!! I'm dying
108 votes. I'm not gonna lie, To think that I've been blessed by people who actually wait for me, is so amazing..thank you guys so much!
(Edit) 6 FREAKING THOUSAND VEIWS?!!!
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙