Operation Torch and Burn Pt.1

Operation Torch and Burn (Part 1)

Rainbow HQ, Hereford, England

Six

I stared at the operators that currently surrounded me at the table, operators from all over the world, many different CTU's, and all joined together towards a common goal. I gained intel about a White Mask hideout and a possible asset from some old colleagues who would be joining my team on the raid, but I have yet to hear any info on this asset.

My operators were all looking to me for instructions, "Listen up we have confirmed a high value White Mask safe house located deep in the Alaskan wilderness, we have also learned of a high value asset that could be tremendously helpful or dangerous to our operations. Now since this is on U.S soil in order to take action the U.S military has sent two AFO operators to be with us."

Two men dressed in standard Navy Seal gear stepped forward from the back of the room.

"These are Tier 1 Operators Voodoo and Preacher from AFO Neptune now TF Mako and they will be quarterbacking this operation."

The man now known as Voodoo stepped forward, "All right," he started "the compound we are looking it stretches about three acres, with several guard posts and one main three-story house. The White Mask will be expecting us, but they don't know when or how many we will come with, we hit them fast, hard, and silent and we're gone before they even know what hit em. Any questions?"

I looked around the room at my operators and they all seemed to be scanning each other, wondering who would be the one to break the ice and ask the question I knew all of them had.

Finally, Seamus (Sledge) stood up. "Yeah, about this asset what is our part in that?"

"Well..." Preacher started "We don't know exactly if he's going to be there so priority one is elimination of the area we will secure the asset only if we have the chance."

"Ok people wheels up in four hours get prepped." I said. After that I walked to my office followed by the AFO operators. When we got there Preacher handed me a file which I assume for the file for the asset.

Name: Redacted

Callsign: Nomad

DOB: Redacted

Country of Origin: United States

CTU: Redacted

Affiliations: AFO Neptune, AFO Wolfpack

Class: Offense: Marksmen, Defense: CQB

Looks: 

Weapons:

Weapons:

Offence:

Heckler & Koch HK 417

M107 Barrett

Defense:

KRISS Vector

M1014 Shotgun

Gadgets: (All gadgets will be explained later)

Offensive:

Custom Breach charge

Custom Variety Grenade

Passive: Nano Gloves (Will explain the passives later)

Defense:

Holographic Decoy

Adaptive Illusion

Passive: Visor

Status: KIA

Notes: Body never recovered

I stared at the file in shock and looked up at the men in front of me.

"Why are we looking for a dead man?" I asked.

"Recently we have been investigating several White Mask locations being hit," Voodoo started "all occupants of the locations were killed some swift, others not so swift. But, in every location one member was left alive, they told of a foe so silent, and never detected he was often referred to as a hunter, and since the individual showed up in so many locations across the world and that they could never track him they called him a Nomad. If our boy is alive Six... we're going in, and we will bring him home."

"Ok take Ash, IQ, Montagne, Thermite, and Thatcher they should be able to help you clear the area. And have Doc, Valkyrie, and Frost as back up if they send more. I hope it's him and I hope you get him out, I don't like the feeling of losing a friend twice."