Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

"Goodnight baby" Jen's Mom said.

"Sweet dreams" Her Dad said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight Mom and Dad!" Jen said.

In the middle of the night, Lisa was awaken by a noise.

"Wait, is that Jen?"

Lisa flew then she saw Jen having a nightmare.

"Wake up, wake up"

Jen woke up already crying then hugged Lisa.

"Why? What happened?"

"I had a nightmare" she said while crying.

"It's just a dream, sleep now"

"Wait! I'm scared"

"What do you want me to do then?"

"My Mom and Dad stays with me until I fell asleep"

"Is that so? I'll do it then. Sleep now" Lisa sleepily agreed.

Lisa sat beside Jen until she fell asleep. She tried so hard to stay awake.

"Goodnight Lisa" Jen said while smiling.

"Goodnight Jen" she answered.

Lisa's POV

I can see her through the window of her room leaving,  she then looked at me and smiled. Her family and her enters the car.
I guess they'll be heading to America.

When she left, I looked at the calendar.  Jen encircled the day that she'll come back.

I've already used everything in this room for me not to get bored. I don't know but I feel like I'm already attached to that kid.  I've stayed here for many years but I didn't got bored even once, just now.

Until the encircled day came. One month had passed but there's still no sign of the little girl.

The long and boring years passed. I noticed that the bed was already full of dust and the calendar that says 20** becomes 20** (12 years had passed)

I am under the bed writing something on the dirty floor when the door suddenly opened and someone entered so I hid at the corner.

It's not Jen, maybe it's someone who works for them because the person cleaned the room and left after.

Days passed. Maybe they already sold this house. Maybe someone new owns this house already. Maybe the little girl won't come back anymore.

"Hay!  It's getting more boring" I shouted, then the door suddenly opened.

---------------
...