Chapter 7

Jen's POV

After class, I immediately ran to my room and locked it.

"Hey Lisa! Where are you?!" I shouted.

"Pst! Don't shout, your Mom and Dad might hear you" Lisa scolded.

"Don't worry. Unlike before, they're always out" I answered.

"Why?"

"I'm old enough and they trust me" I smiled at her.

"Why'd you call me?"

"Ow, I bought you some clothes. I can't do this before because I'm too young and I don't have money to buy."

"There's no need. My clothes are fine"

"Oh please!"

She accepted it and enters the bathroom to change. I'm waiting for her to finish.

After a few minutes she went out.

"Oh my gee! It really fits you" I surprisingly said to her.

"Really?" she said not believing me.

"Of course yes! Let's go out"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Have you forgotten? I can't go far away from this bed"

My mouth left agape. "Sorry, I forgot" I sat on the bed because of the sadness I'm feeling right now.

Lisa's POV

She seemed sad about what I said. Maybe she really forgot about that.

"How was your fist day in college?" I asked hoping that her sadness will fade away.

"Just the same, nothing special"

"It's just your first day" I said and smiled at her.

----------

The next morning, I heard her yawning---a sign that she's already awake.

"Oh Gosh/Shit!" both of us shouted.

I saw her with only undergarments and it looks like she's about to take a bath. I hastily go back under the bed.

"Stupid! Idiot!" I said to myself while slapping my forehead multiple times.

I forgot that she isn't a kid anymore. She's grown up now.

"Uh....Lisa?" She called.

"Ah...I'm sorry Jen" I shyly answered.

"It's okay. It's my fault anyway. I forgot that I have a roommate" she said then chuckled.

"Go now, take a bath. Just tell me when you're done so I can go out"

"Okay!"

--------------

Third Person's POV

"My God I'm late! Lisa can you please help me find my wrist watch?!" Jen said hurriedly.

"Okay!" Lisa answered and flew around the room to find the said wrist watch.

Because of their hurriedness, they didn't notice that they were about to bump on each other.

Lisa was flying when she bumped onto Jen. Jen was about to fall but Lisa caught her.

It seemed like the time stopped. They're just staring at each other's eyes. Jen's arms were wrapped on Lisa's neck while Lisa's hands were on Jen's waist.

An inch apart from each other's faces. Jen can feel Lisa's breath on her lips. Their nose touched and Jen started to feel her heart beat fastened.

"Sorry" Lisa said.

"It's okay, I'm in a hurry too"

"By the way, here's your wrist watch"

"Thank you. I'll go now. Bye! See you later!" Jen said then left.

-----------

Jen went straight to her room and looked for Lisa.

"You came home early" Lisa exclaimed.

"I just don't feel like going out now"

"Are you locking up yourself here with me again? Your Mom and Dad might take you away from here again"

"Hahahaha. That won't happen again. I won't go with them"

"And why?"

"I'll miss you! How 'bout you? Won't you miss me?"

"I will"

Both of them blushed of what they heard.

When the night came. Jen had a nightmare once again.

"Jen, are you okay?" Lisa asked worried.

Jen nodded while catching her breath.

Lisa was about to go back under the bed when "Lisa can you stay here?" Jen weakly asked.

Lisa turned and answered her with a smile. Lisa sat beside Jen who's lying down.

"It's just like before" Jen said while smiling.

"the what?" Lisa asked.

"This. Having you beside me until i fell asleep because I had a nightmare. You're the reason why I survived being alone in a room"

"Yeah, glad you're not crying unlike before" Lisa then smiled, she looked at Jen but the latter was fast asleep.

The next day, they woke up beside each other. Jen was hugging Lisa.

They looked at each other and felt the awkwardness rush into them. The both of them sat immediately.

"Sorry, I didn't know that I fell asleep" Lisa apologized.

Jen lowered her head to hide her blushing face. She took the towel and head to the bathroom.

"Jisoos! I'm gonna be late!"

"Shit! You're so stupid! Idiot!" Lisa said to herself when Jen entered the bathroom.

From inside the bathroom. Jen was holding her chest while looking at the mirror. "Why are you beating so loud?" *Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

-----------------