Chapter 12

Jen's POV

That night was memorable for me, I was able to be with her. Almost all of the students in the prom saw her, they were even asking what was my relationship with Lisa. Wait, are we together now? We kissed so maybe we are. Should I ask her?  Maybe it isn't bad to ask her.

I stood up from the bed, my mood was really good right now. What happened to us last night was like a fairytale.

I peek under the bed and greet her a good morning but she's just right there and ignoring me. She has her eyes closed while crossing her hand.

"Hey Lisa! I said Goodmorning" I repeated but she didn't respond.

"Heyyy!" I called her again.

"W-what?"

"Why were you ignoring me?" I pouted.

"I'm s-sorry"

"What were you thinking?"

"It's nothing. Btw, good morning" she then went out under the bed and kissed my forehead.

----------
Day by day, I noticed that Lisa was slowly changing. Sometimes when I was talking to her, she will just ignore me. She rarely smile and laugh, she seemed sad. It's lile something was bothering her

"Hey! Are you listening?" I asked.

"H-huh?"

"See! You're not paying attention" I said then pouted.

"S-sorry"

"What's wrong? Why are you acting like that this past few days?"

"Nothing. What are you saying earlier again?"

"What if we go to Disneyland? Or go to Italy. That would be fun"

"I can't" I was shocked on what she said.

"What? B-but..."

"It was just for that night. I can't go wherever I want again" she sadly said.

"But why?" I asked still not believing.

"Do you remember Casper The Friendly Ghost?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Casper was a ghost right? And he can't go to the Halloween party of the girl in there"

"Yeah, and the girl's Mom who happened to be a ghost too came and gave Casper a chance to be a human again"

"But it was just for a few hours, he danced the girl till the time ends"

"Sadly.....he turns back to a ghost" I suddenly felt sad.

She cupped my cheeks "But that was a night to remember, Casper was still happy" she smiled at me.

"Is that it Lisa?"

She sighed. She smiled at me but I can see through her eyes that she's sad.

Lisa's POV

She almost cried but I'm glad that she understand me. I caressed her hair and told her to sleep already.

"Sleep now Jen. I'll sleep with you"

She rested her head on my chest and hugged my waist tightly.

"Please stay. Don't let me go and hold me tight" her hugged tightens.

"Lisa I want this. I want to sleep with you, I want my head resting on you chest, I want you hugging me, I want to feel your breathing and I want to hear the beating of your heart. I want you here with me."

I smiled on what she said.

"Just like what you want, I also want all of those. I want to keep you safe while you're sleeping, I want to be by your side, I want to hear your laughter and voice, I love how your hands perfectly fit on mine. I love everything about you Jen. Everything" Then I kissed her forehead.

---------

I woke up when I felt someone was kissing my cheeks.

"Goodmorning Lisa! I'll head to school now. I didn't wake you up earlier because you were in a deep sleep." she smiled then left.

I stared at the door and lazily got up from the bed.

"Don't be selfish Lisa" I annoyingly said to myself.

"If the both you will stay like this, everything will change. You want to make her happy right? Do the right sh*t" I said almost pulling all my hair off of my head.

"But I don't wanna be alone "

"Dont be selfish!"

"I can't loose her.."

"Argh! Jen"

"I should do the right thing"

"Geez." I said frustrated.

"That's the right thing to do..."

---------