Chapter 9

Hey guys it's Ellyse! Welcome to another one of my books I hope you enjoy. Make sure to like, comment & vote. Xoxo to all my readers :)

Picture•• Winter dance dresses

Happy reading!

Bella POV~

Chapter 9•

—————————————————————————
Not only do I not have a phone but now I do not have a car either. Apparently you can't leave your car alone when there's crazy bad boys on the loose. Although I talked to the third member today, I'm pretty sure he's a perv but I can't shake a feeling about him. People are just never how they seem. Good or bad. Remember that.
                                                Kisses, B

"Thanks for the ride." I said while getting out of the car and turning around.

"Bella, wait!" Daniel said jumping out of his car and coming towards me just as I'm halfway up the driveway. What more does this boy want from me?

"What?" I said turning around.

"Do you have a date?" He asked curiously.

"A date? For what.." I questioned.

Daniel raised his eyebrows, "the dance of course." He said back as if it was obvious.

"What dance?" I said even more confused.

"Winter formal." He said slowly.

"You guys have that?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah it's this weekend." He said.

"This weekend? We just got into December, why is it so earlier?" I asked.

"That's just how we do it Bella. Now stop being stubborn and answer my question." He said sighing. I'm pretty sure that was an insult...

"Well hello smart guy... I didn't even know about it so how would I have a date?" I said humorously.

"I guess your right." He said scratching the back of his head like he was embarrassed. Daniel Parker? Embarrassed..... no. He had to be mocking me. I started to walk away because clearly this conversation was over but I was stopped once again. "I wasn't done." Daniel said with a smirk.

"I was." I said back turning around once again while sighing.

"Will you be my date?" He asked grinning.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I asked incredulously.

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" He replied.

"I don't know what game you're playing but your the last person I would want to go to any type of dance with." I said turning around for the last time and marching inside. Who does this guy think he is? He's such an ass to me and then asks me to a dance? Well I'm smart enough not to fall for his tricks.

Saturday December 8th/ Day Of The Dance:

"It's times to get up now Bella!" Dayna said hitting me with a pillow as I turned over and groaned.
Dayna spent the night last night, bad idea.. so that we could get ready for the dance together but it's still early so what could she possibly want now.

"It's like 9:00 o'clock Dayna." I said shoving her away.

"Nope it's actually 7:00, but you can think 9:00." She said snickering.

"7:00?! I shot up. Are you crazy?" I asked.

"We have so much to do!" Dayna said clapping her hands together.

The New Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें