Chapter 12

Hey guys it's Ellyse! Welcome to another one of my books I hope you enjoy. Make sure to like, comment & vote. Xoxo to all my readers :)

Picture••

Happy reading!

Bella's POV~

Chapter 12•

—————————————————————————
Sticky situations... do you know what that means? I've been finding myself in awfully a lot of them lately. It begins with being tortured by moving then meeting the worst person on the planet... then going to obstacle courses just to survive each day and then eating with the lion. In its own den.
                                   Kisses, B

Suddenly a male came next to me and began sitting down as soon as I looked up I wish I never had. We made eye contact for a brief second before...

"Carter?"

"Crap!"

Everyone at the table then looks at me. Good going Bella... as if you don't already have enough attention on yourself. I look over at daynas who's eyes were wide. Just my luck huh?

I look back to the four people who were two older people must being Daniels parents. A male who is very handsome and was an older version of Daniel while his mother was smoothly beautiful and clean. As my eyes continued through the people it landed on the girl from yesterday at the store with Daniel. Ew. Natalie? No. Nicole! Right. His girlfriend.....?

"Are you alright dear?" Mrs.Smith Daynas mom asked politely.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry that was rude of me. I was just startled I apologize." I said looking down at my plate unable to make straight eye contact.

"So you don't have a date? Your just at a business dinner party as a plus one." Daniel said while snorting. What did he mean? I didn't have a date.

"I never said I had a date." I said back calmly while turning to make eye contact. I see his cheeks redden a bit and he's eye wonder.

"Then I heard wrong." He replied clearing his throat.

"You're jealous? You thought I had a date." I started laughing which caused attention to me again ok I'll just settled for closing my mouth the entire time.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He said looking in another direction.

"Oh, but you do." Whos smirking now Parker?

"Don't get to excited Carter, I heard someone saying you had a date and I knew it was a lie. I mean who would want to date someone like you?" He asked with a chuckle. A small pain shot through my body as he spoke. Why did I expect anything less?

I've never been that insecure about my looks or body presence... guys actually hit on me quite a lot but that doesn't mean that what he said didn't bug me.

"I don't know, who would? I ask myself the same question about you every single day." I snapped back not realizing how much that comment got to me.

"Why don't I show you?" He said back in a cocky tone. Did I hear that right? Cocky not cold.

"Bite me." I harshly replied.

"I thought you never ask." He said scooting closer.

"Oh yeah.. definitely just threw up a little." I said holding my stomach but we both knew it was a joke. I could see him wanting to laugh but trying to resist.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Nicole asked from next to him after he scooted closer. He just shrugged while looking irritated as she then scooted closer to him. Oh boy. What is this? Musical chairs.