three

I wake up to the loud sound of a door shutting

Last night felt like the best sleep of my life.

I lazily grab my phone off the side table and check the time. 10:34 am.

I throw my legs off the side of the bed and walk over to my bag. I pull out a yellow hoodie and a pair of black leggings.

After grabbing my clothes, I go into the bathroom and change.

Walking out of the bathroom made me realize how crazy big this room is compared to my old room.

I pick up my full charged phone and quietly walk out of the room I was staying in, not wanting to wake up David if he was still sleeping.

I walk out to the kitchen to see a brunette woman looking in the fridge. She turns around, getting startled by my appearance.

"Who are you?" She asks rather sternly.

"Uhm.. I'm Aubrey. Who are you?" My anxiety kicks in and my heart starts to pound.

"I'm Natalie... I don't know how you got in here but you need to leave, David doesn't like fans coming to his house." Natalie says, walking over to me.

Hearing her kick me out made me feel like I was being abandoned all over again.

Wait... Fans?

David suddenly comes running out of his room.

"No, Natalie. She's my friend." David stops her from having me leave.

I smile at the thought of him considering me a friend.

"You should've told me before I got upset with her." Natalie slaps David's arm and goes back to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that. I forgot to tell her that you were here." He apologizes.

"It's fine, who is she though?" I ask.

"She's my friend who happens to be my assistant." David tells me.

"Natalie mentioned something about fans. Are you famous or something?" I wonder.

"I don't consider myself famous... I'm a YouTuber." He explains.

"Ohhh okay. Cool." I casually shrug. It's not like I spent my free time on YouTube, I don't really care.

My stomach starts to growl. "Do you have anything to eat by any chance? I'm starving." I chuckle nervously. I hate having to rely on him, but I don't really have a choice.

"Yea, I had Natalie bring us some Chipotle." David excitedly grins.

"Chipotle?" I question, my head tilting to the side a little as if I was a dog.

"Mexican food."

"Sounds good." David and I head to the kitchen counter.

I notice Natalie isn't here anymore, she's probably just left or is somewhere else in the house so I don't question it.