nineteen

"Babe, come on

"Babe, come on." David groans, standing beside the bed I was currently sleeping on.

He was fully dressed and ready to go hang out with the boys.

I wasn't feeling it today, but David kept insisting that I had to go with him.

"Dave, you can go without me." I laugh, tugging the blanket over my head.

"But I want you to come with me." He pouts, pulling the blanket back again.

"I'm so tired! You should just go have fun with the guys." I sigh.

"But-"

"You're going." I interrupt.

He attempts to convince me more, but eventually gives up.

"Fine. I'll be back in a few hours." He gives in, leaning down to give me a kiss.

I put my hand in front of his lips to block him.

"Morning breath." I look at him as if he was crazy.

"Does it look like I care?" He laughs, quickly kissing me anyway.

"Have fun!" I grin, waving him off.

After that, he's off. I'm left at the house by myself.

It's been two weeks since we started our relationship.

We haven't gotten around to do any official dates yet, we both have been busy with our jobs.

I mean, we spend a ton of time together. We live in the same house.

But whenever we have free time, we're tired.

I desperately want to go on some sort of vacation, but I don't at the same time.

I think I'd miss everyone too much.

David and I have been taking it relatively slow.

Which I appreciate, but I don't think David is happy with it.

We haven't told anyone that we're dating. Except for Natalie, which was obvious. She's with us all the time so she was bound to find out at some point.

David has been incredibly sweet to me about the whole thing.

This is still a new thing, so we are still adjusting.

I have my own internal struggles. Trust and love are two things I am learning to do again.

I'm sure it isn't easy for David. He hasn't dated anyone since Liza.

I guess we are just repairing ourselves and growing as a couple before making this public.

After an hours worth of thinking and trying to pry myself out of bed, I finally stand up and make my way to my room to get dressed.