sixteen

(I just finished watching The Office for the first time and I

(I just finished watching The Office for the first time and I.... it was amazing)

I groan, prying my eyes open. I look around to see all my friends gone, except David.

"Sleeping beauty awakens." He jokes, setting down his mug on the coffee table.

"What happened last night?" I sigh, covering my face with my hands. My elbows propped up on my knees that are pulled close to my chest.

"I came home to all of you singing and dancing. Your extremely caffeinated self told me that you wanted your favorite musician, Christopher Wilde, to come hang out." David explains.

"Man, I shouldn't have had two cans." I giggle.

"Where is everybody?" I ask him.

"They went to pick up breakfast so they can bring it back to eat. They should be back soon." He looks at the time on his phone.

I stand up and move to the couch David's on. I sit right beside him.

"Maybe you and I should go do something. We haven't hung out by ourselves in a while." I encourage him, wanting him to take a break from constantly filming.

"Just you and me?" David gulps.

"I know what your thinking. No cameras. We are going technology free." I set the rules.

That wasn't what David was nervous about. He hasn't admitted it to anyone yet, but he was falling for her.

"Y-yea, totally." He stutters.

"You feeling okay?" I worry.

"I'm all good, just hungry." David assures me with his charming smile.

We sit in what feels like an awkward silence, which is odd for David and I. I feel like we've always be upfront with each other, but I can sense he's hiding something.

"We're back! You better be awake bitch!" Emma's loud voice fills the house.

She walks in with two big bags of IHOP in her hands.

"Yesss! What did you get me?" I squeal.

"David said you like pancakes, so I just got whatever kind seemed tasty." Emma pulls my container out from the bag.

I immediately start digging into the pancakes after drowning it in syrup.

"Guess he was right." Mariah laughs.

As usual, David and I finish our meals fairly quick.

The girls finish up their food shortly after.

After some chit chat, they all decide that its time for them to leave.

"Bye! Love you guys!" I shout as they all walk to their cars.

They all shout back something along the lines of 'love you too.'