Chapter 1: I died... then got reincarnated

(Edited)
3rd Person's POV

Misha then opened her eyes and saw the wonderful cloudless sky, the sun hitting her skin. She then reached her chest area because there was something wet, she then looked at it. There she saw a very dark crimson color on the clothes in her shirt.

'Blood? Am I on my period? Wait why on my chest? Wait I died! Wait did she die?' Misha thought.

She then looked at her clothes and saw that she was wearing a white long sleeved off shoulder dress. There was a slit and blood revealing a scar outside the heart area. Her bottom area was dirty thanks to the grass below. Touching the scar, it didn't hurt.

She then stood up and looked at the surronding area. There are trees and flowers and lots of fresh green grass everywhere. She saw a silohoutte of 5 people walking her way. They seem to be yelling and waving at someone in her direction.

A girl with dark red hair in a tight bun wearing a maids uniform continued to walk towards her.
"Miss! What are you doing there?!" Misha looked around to see who she was refering to and saw no one except her.

"Miss! I was so worried about you! Why did you ran off like that?" She yelled at her. She didn't mind her silence at her first question.

She then suddenly screamed as she was nearing her. She suddenly then grabbed Misha's shoulders and began shaking her, "Miss! Is that blood on your dress?! What happened?!" She demanded for answers as she shook her harder, the other people that followed her tried to stop her from shaking her.

"Err... who are you?" Misha said, she doesn't have any memories of the owner of this body, rest in peace whoever you are, so she thought of acting like she has amnesia.

"Miss! Have you forgotten? Im your maid, Ellen!" She stopped shaking her and begun muttering to herself. "What am I gonna do? If madam and master finds out, Im dead! What have this girl gotten herself into?"

"Err... Ms. Ellen, thanks but who am I?" Misha asks Ellen. "You are Lady Erica Jane Bon Teligent! Daughter of a noble! A music prodigy and the fiancée of Sir Christopher Allen Detrio. We need to inform this to your parents." She then began dragging her and she let her be as she let her be dragged away.

She is currently being surronded by 2 men with swords in shiny iron armor. They are clearly are soldiers, and two men with staffs in elegent robes. They must be wizards of some sort. Misha couldn't think straight right now.

'Im in a fantasy world aren't I? Once I heard the word noble, I knew that this wast good... The name Erica sounds familiar tho...'

They then arrived in front of the gates of a mansion and saw two people in front of the front door. They continued to walk in silence towards the two. She then saw the breath taking people in front making people that went near them blush at their beautiful features.

The woman had a beautiful wavy dark violet hair, soft light blue eyes, perfectly red beautiful lips, a sexy body that made every woman cry in shame, and perfect white smooth skin. The man beside her had red fiery hair, sharp amethyst purple eyes, with a well built body of a warrior and an aura that commanded respect.

"Master and Madam, forgive me. It seems she has lost her memories while under my care." She bowed. The 2 guards and 2 mages then bowed so Misha followed their example and bowed as well.

"Gasp! What are you doing Erica? Why are you bowing!?" A woman's voice exclaimed. She looked up at her and saw the beautiful woman scrunched up her face upon seeing her behaviour.

"Forgive me, but I seem to have forgotten my memories so I bowed to apologize." Misha said. A man's voice began to speak,

"A noble shouldn't bow. It's not your fault, darling. Come here to papa- wait is that blood on your dress?!" He then went near her and glared at the blood that was on the dress, like it was the bloods fault for ruining the dress.

"Why do you have blood on your dress?" He inquired.

'Sorry? I don't really know what happened. I think your daughter died...' she shrugged. Another gasp came from the beautiful woman.

"I don't really know... Im sorry.." she then looked down so that she'll look pityful and cute. I'm so good at acting... The beautiful pair which I think is the previous body's owner's parents then approached her.

"Er- uh- it's alright, Erica, darling!" The woman, or I think her 'mother' patted her head, "Look what you did!" She then smacked her 'father' in the head and held both of her hands and stood down to match with her small height and gave Misha a warm smile.

"It's alright... mother." Misha says, unsure on what to call the beautiful woman holding her hands firmly. She smiled when Misha said mother to her and Misha saw it and decided its an 'okay' for her to use mother.

"Im Merrylin Quinn Bon Teligent, your mother. And this is your dad, Alexis Herold Bon Teligent." She said, pointing at the hansome man.

After the introduction, she then lead Misha inside the mansion. The interior of the house was delicately furnished, it gives a sense of saying that they were hella rich. Which they clearly are. Her now new mother then, lead her to a room which, was Erica's, the former owner of the body's bedroom. The beautiful lady then began to look inside the closet and showed off a cute royal blue dress, lots of frills and gems.

"Ooh~ look at this!" She excitedly said. Misha's face showed her displeased on her face.

"Err mother, can I not wear a dress? Maybe something light and simple?" She said to her. Her mother thought about it for a moment and put the dress back in the closet and brought out cute light blue night gown.

"This then!" She then smiled at me and Misha approved and went into a door to see that it is indeed, a bathroom. As she changed, she then looked at the fancy mirror and saw a cute teenage girl with pastel violet hair tied into a twin tail drill hair, with very sharp deep, dark violet eyes, pale skin and face filled with makeup. She then removed the makeup and saw a very cute girl but with pink cute lips instead of red ugly lips.

She left the bathroom and gave a twirl to her 'mother'. Her 'mother' clapped happily at the clothes she chose for her, happy that it indded looked cute on her.

"Oh you look so adorable! Im so sad that you don't remember anything..." Her 'mother' then began to lead me outside my bedroom and we walked through a lot of hallways then stopped at a dark brown door, which is the same as the other doors. The guards beside then opened the door that lead to the dining room. The room only had a long large table filled with only 3 plates. It was dinner time.

'I guess i'll have to live here ti'll I can find where that darn Demon King is. I want to go home.' Misha's eyes, filled with determintion thought. 'I guess I'm Erica for now...'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello dear Flowers!

Thanks for reading!

See ya next chapter!

Bye Bye~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡