Fighting the Hydra - 17

Erica's POV

I hummed as I sat down and continued watching Takeo slowly resting his body. His eyes were closed and his breathing seemed normal and his wounds were healing. I pulled out my grimoire from my ring and looked at the notes and cutes drawings of spells and a person who is like a chibi form of Erica, casting the spell.

'Erica could have been an artist if it weren't for the fact that her whole life has been laid out for her.'

I smiled wryly at the thought of being controlled by someone. I pulled out my wand that is 11 inches in length, a small purple and red gem placed near where im holding, wooden vines were like holding it in place, and it was quiet bend and flexible. I began practicing on other types of magic elements as I began to stratigize a way to defeat the hydra.

In the greek mythology, to defeat the hydra, you were to chop off its head and burn the part where its been cut off so no extra 2 head would appear after. In the books of this world, they say that the hydra was a god beast level monster and was only killed once by a bunch of mages, wizards, and knights attacking it at once. It didn't tell how they killed it but it was part of the history of this world that they talked about in class.

I then went flipped through the pages and looked at its organized pages and saw something I never thought existed. <<Communication>> a spell which works as a communication magic to talk to other people even if they are far away or in another universe. Is this what the real Erica used earlier? Surely it is since this is the only spell I saw that can truly talk to me even if Im so far away. I looked at its contents and found out that is uses a lot of your mana. I then though of an idea and began to stretch my arms and stood up and dusted the dust off my clothes.

I the positione my hand that is holding my wand near my mouth and began speaking the chant. "Oh, the power of the god of messenger- Hermes heed my call. I, Erica Jane Bon Teligent request your help and hope to talk to Jack Snow. I give you my thanks to your help and time to heed my call, <<Communication>>" a bright dot suddenly appeared and it largened and was now surronding me. I was suddenly transported into a white space and there a blue bright man appeared.

The blue light disappeared and a man with perfect tan skin, well defined muscles, wearing a blue chiton and leather boots with wings. His hair was black and smooth cutted shortly almost like a pixie cut. He held his Caduceus, a short staff entwined by two serpents with wings as he stood regally in front of me.

"I am the God of Messenger, your God of messenger! Hermes!" He proudly proclaimed.

"Hello, God of Messenger, Hermes. May I speak to my friend, Jack Snow." I politely asked to the god while kneeling down.

"Why of course, Misha! Or Erica- I should say..." He then clapped his hands and a classic living room appeared and I sat down on one of the sofas. Hermes disappeared somewhere and there appeared Jack Snow in his suit.

His eyes widened at my appearance. "Erica!? What the heck just happened? Wasn't I at the party just now?" He looked around with his mouth wide open.

I smiled. "Im not sure how much time I have but- can you tell me about what is happening with the game. Eversince I left like a few months ago, for some reason I saw, Rose, Christopher, Harrison and Robert in an adventerer's guild. What's the situation?"

He sighed. "I don't really know. I just heard that classes have been cancelled since the demon king has been active a lot recently nowadays. Maybe due to your leaving, the game started to do it early." He shrugged.

"Well- This game was made so that when the villain gets turned into a commoner, for some reason she becomes the new demon queen which the prophecy will be given to you when you went on adventuring. The creators never really explained the details regarding how but Im currently trying to fight a hydra right now to get the weapon of mass destruction I think." I breath in a lot of oxygen nd breath out. I even my breathing and looked at Jack, thinking about what I said.