Special Chapter

Author Corner:

This chapter is a request from my son... Hope you enjoyed this story!

_________

Jack Snow's POV

I recieved a letter adressed to me by a demon with glasses who quickly left after I received it. It was from Erica who was from Earth. Once I read that letter, I gripped it very hard as I tried to keep my tears from flowing out of my eyes.

*

***
Dear John,

After days of our interaction and your familiarity, I just realized that you were my, best friend, who actually liked me. You sadly hadn't confessed your feelings to me but I clearly knew about it.

I couldn't tell you my name but it's actuall Misha Hilung. I guess you died short after my death or maybe a week or so after it. Im not sure but my body is actually still alive and the real Erica transferred to my body. I guess they did the miracle and made my body live again or maybe made a new body for me. My father is a smart scientist and we are rich I guess.

By the time you recieved this letter, I would be married and maybe I would die. I will try not to do so but don't be sad once I actually did.

Thank you for helping me in my times of need. Good bye.

-Misha Hilung
Your best friend

****

I sighed as I drank my coffee. I laughed maniacaly and killed myself by stabbing myself with a kitchen knife.

Everything turned black....

Then my eyes opened since there was light flashing on my eyes. Am I truly on heaven now?

"Hello, Host! I have determined that you have died from suicide and have decided to make you my host!"

"Just kill me..."

****

Phoenix Mars Bon Teligent's POV

I sighed as I read the paper that was given to me by a little demon. It was odd since the demon was wearing glasses with red tips in the end as his eyes were slanted a little. He was laying on the couch and said the he was exhausted since he travelled everywhere to deliver the letters and he said that I was the last one.

I was currently doing some paperwork and was about to freeze him to death when he mentioned my little sister's name. I let him in through the window in which he happily complied and gave me the letter.

Now Im sitting here and drinking my cup of coffee to give me energy to make me stay awake at night.

"You know, I used to have someone I liked. I became a messenger in hopes to buy her a gift for her birthday. I didn't thought the king would assign me as his personal messenger. I was so happy but the demands were so much that I collapsed on her birthday and couldn't give her my gift. She announced that she was gonna get married that day and I was devastated..."

"Why are you even telling me this."

"Because I have no trustful friends to tell it to. So I thought, why not tell a stranger instead..."

"Okay... whatever... so your king is getting married to my sister?"

"Yup! Im happy for them. I hope that we will live in a peaceful rule but you guys will probably kill the queen, human or not. You guys are so mean." He muttered.

"Huh... I guess I should tell mom about it. But that would be devastating for her."

"My master told me to ask you this. 'Im sorry. You had to work early because of me.' "

"How does she know Im currently working with father for court business?"

"Beats me. Our queen is so powerful and kind! She even helped us learn how to cook food!"

"So she did lie about her having her memories back. What a sick joke my life is... are you gonna stay here or something?" I asked the demon who sat up straight.

"Yup. The queen told me that once I found you, I would stay with you until I find love. I don't know why but sure."

"Okay. But Im not sure if my parents will be happy to know a demon will be living with-" I looked at the demon who transformed in front of me.

He had smooth white skin, slanted eyes behind glasses. He looked like a seventeen year old boy. "How the hell did you tranformed?"

"Dark magic~" I didn't continue asking questions and just left him to tell mother of the news.

They were shocked as expected and my mother cried a little and went back to her room. Father was confused but he comforted mother and I quickly left to avoid the mess I made.

I arrived at my room to find Ellen inside.

"Sir Phoenix. Since master and mistress is busy- I would like to tell you that I shall be retiring of my services as you maid." Her dark eyes glinted with a bit of red as she bowed and looked at the window. It was a full moon today as the moon shined brightly on her. She disapeared like dust and I was left shocked and confused once more.

The end...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello my Dear... Flowers...

Ughh...
So embarrassed...

My son read my story and requested me this so I did it.

Im making another story this year, its another fantasy one.

I hope you enjoyed this special chapter!

Have a good day!

Bye Bye~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡