Court room -12

Erica's POV

As I was in the car, thinking of a plan. I changed my clothes out of my uniform. Luckily, only Kent was in the car so I made him look away as I changed. The gaurds that was bringing me to court was in other cars, and the driver is also one of them so either way, I can't escape so I have to go to court. I now wore a red sweater, black short that almost reaches her knees, black knee socks, and a pair of red sneakers. The sun was starting to go down but still not a sunset.

'This was not how it was supposed to go in the otome game! I need a plan!'

We arrived at a courtroom, the walls were old looking and a bit dirty but the tables and chairs seem clean and shiny, a chandelier was placed in the center as it emits a very bright glow. As I then stood up in the center, there I saw the judge in front of me and behind him is the king, sitting on a throne above, at his side was his wife, the queen.

The kings brown hair made him look normal but his crown made him look like a king, his body was well toned and big, just like a general who lead an army. His sunken blue eyes, darken as he saw me. A million thoughts flash theough him but he stayed silent. The queen, her silky smooth dress, looked expensive and goddess like. Her white, smooth skin glowed. Her crown made of diamonds, shined with her golden smooth hair. She looked like the queen of fairies. Bright green eyes, small pointy nose, small pink lips.

The sides were filled with students and nobles. I grip my fingers as I saw my- Erica's parents staring at us in disapointment and shame. I looked at the judge again and wished this to be over with.

"Let us begin the court. Silence!" The judge's voice yelled all over the courtroom making the gossiping people shut up.

"Erica Jane Bon Teligent. It seems that you have pushed a student of the stairs. Is this true?" He asked me. I bit my lip and stopped my tears and breathed in the air.

"Yes. But it was an accident!" I reasoned.

"But it seems that you used to bully her. We have witnesses." He says. 'Of course there's witnesses! It was suppose to make me a commoner because they saw me bullying her!' I yelled in my head.

"It was because she was near the prince. Im his fiancée! A commoner shouldn't be near a royal!" I stomped my feet in anger.

"But must you bully her?" He looked at me in disgust. I scowled.

"She wouldn't listen."

"Couldn't you thought of a better solution?" I stayed silent. Chewing my lips. "Well then. Prison for you for a 2 months. Let this be a lesson to you." He said. The king then stood up and glared at me. I shivered a bit.

"I shall break the engagement of my son, Prince Christopher Allen Cupid Detrio's and Erica Jane Bon teligent's, for Miss Erica has commited a crime. Any who dares object the king?" The king yelled. No one responded. Erica's parents kept their heads down as the queen look over his husband, confused at what he's done.

After that, the king sat down, satisfied at what he did.

"Guards. Take her away." The king smiled as he looked at me. The guards then started approaching me but I have decided to finally use my new power that I have created through countless practices and research with my maid, Ellen.

I then hummed as my aura changed to a cold one. I raise my hands and then started dancing. I danced gracefully and spinned here and there, but it was precised and practiced. Everyone watched me danced but I didn't care. My feet then produced fire as my feet moved. I then rose my hands overhead and formed a shape like holding a sword above my head.

"<<Phoenix, come to me and swallow me and make me disappear>>" A huge, bright phoenix came out and rose near the chandelier then flew straight down and ate me. I bursted in flames but it didn't hurt. It felt warm and comfortable. I then closed my eyes and then I disappeared.