26.

Thea's POV

I hesitate before placing my hand in his. It appears that I have lost my fucking mind, because I actually think that this is a good idea. I guess all I can do now is sit back and watch this unfold. If things get too ugly I'll just climb on a plane and pull a disappearing act like the great magician I am.

Who the fuck am I kidding, if he won't let me get on a plane now he certainly won't let me go on one at a later stage.

Ughhhhhh. Why does my life have to be filled with fucking difficult people?

Carter's POV

I'm not going to lie, part of me is very surprised that my Thumbelina actually put her hand in mine. Even if she did hesitate before doing so, I'm surprised. I squeeze her hand and start moving in the opposite direction she was previously going in. I think I took her by surprise when I started moving because she stumbled a bit.

When she stumbled I automatically turned to face her and planted my hands on either side of her waist to stabilize her. She shakes her head quickly before looking up at me and she nods, telling me she's okay. I don't move and stare at her to make sure she is actually okay. Which causes her to let out a sigh.

She takes my hands off of her waist and before I can protest anything she threads her fingers through mine and tugs me towards the exit. Which we were previously on our way to. It appears that today is full of surprises.

I can't remove my eyes from her, I can't believe she's actually here, next to me, allowing me to hold her hand without a fight. Whatever fight she had with her father must have really drained her. My Thumbelina always has fight left in her, but now she looks defeated and drained. I'm going to kill that thing she calls a father, he doesn't deserve that title. After all the shit Jax has told me about him he is nothing more than a simple sperm donor.

My thoughts immediately makes me face darken with anger and my hold on Thea's had tightens while the rest of my body becomes extremely tense. But then I feel the a small hand in mine give it a squeeze. Causing me to relax almost instantly, looking at our joined hands a small smile finds its way onto my face.

When we finally get outside that stupid airport, I pull out my phone. In my peripheral vision I can see Thea frown in confusion. I turn my body so that I am in front of her, let go of her hand and rub the frown lines on her face away then I place my hand on my waist.

I call my gang quickly.

"Guys, I found her." I mutter into the device.

"What?"

"Really?"

"Thank fucking god"

Are their simultaneous responses. I grunt in response causing Aiden to snicker.

"Want us to come to the car or?" asks Zayn, at least one of these fuckers has a brain and knows how to use it.

"Drop the keys."

"Okay Boss." he replies.

"Hey! No fair how are we supposed to get home?" sulks Aiden.

"I'll call Stella and the others to pick us up." states Sebastian.

"And I'll call Jax and tell him his sister is with you." says Cameron.  Thank god, another two  fuckers who knows how to use their fucking heads.

"Hurry up." I ground out.

Throughout the call I stare at the beauty in front of me. And throughout the call she watches me talk to my gang with a tilted head. It appears that its finally time to tell her everything.