Epilogue

Carter's POV

1 month later

It's exactly a month after Thea woke up in the hospital. Everything has been great, or as great as it could be with Thea's family situation. That shit is blowing up. Thea's mom has to make an appearance in court in a couple of days to challenge their dad for custody of Theo. But we've got the situation under control. My lawyers are pretty fucking great at their jobs.

Today was the last day of senior year. The seniors decided to throw this massive and unnecessary party, "cos it's the last time we're all gonna be together." Fucking hell. I didn't like 90% of those idiots. So me and the gang are celebrating together. At a race.

I'd rather be around people I can stand generally than around the imbeciles I've had to see everyday since high school started.

I stare out onto the scene ahead of me, Thea is talking to the girls all huddled up in a circle. Aiden is off to the left of me leaning against the impromptu bar trying to fucking flirt with a blonde, who's eagerly ignoring him. I chuckle under my breathe, this fucker never learns. Zayn, Cameron and Jax are standing off by the racers' cars talking about who knows what while drinking beers. Sebastian stands to my right eyes always on Hope, who Thea has taken under her wing. Her dad is finally behind bars so he's eased up a little with the protectiveness but not by much. I lean with my left arm against the bar taking a swing at my beer. Enjoying the little bit of peace that we so seldomly have.

Then I see my Thumbelina break away from the group. I watch the sway of her hips as she walks, not paying much attention as to where she's fucking going. But fuck. My Thumbelina is fucking gorgeous and her jeans hug her figure fucking perfectly. Then when I finally stop ogling my girl, I notice where she walked off to, looks like my little racer is going to do what she does best. Race.

I watch her sign up for the race from a distance while finishing off my beer. What a fucking lie. I throw my head back and gulp the remainder of it before heading towards Thea who's on her way back.

We met somewhere in the middle of Westoak. When she's in reaching distance I place my hands on her hips after pushing some of her hair behind her ear.

"What's up, Carcar?"

"You're racing." I state like a fucking idiot.

"No," she deadpans, "I'm fucking pole dancing," she grates out with a blank face.

"Really? Wow, are you going to give me a private show later when we're alone?" I ask while rubbing my hand against my jaw, smirking at her.

She shrugs. "I guess it depends on your behavior tonight."

I laugh. This girl. Fuck only she can get me to full on fucking laugh in a space where I'm meant to be nothing more than a stone cold gang leader.

"Can I tag along for you race?" I ask after recovering from laughing my ass off.

"I don't know, can you?" She challenges with an attempt to raise a brow and a smirk.

I simply pull her closer towards me and crash my lips onto her. She gasped at our contact and I silently celebrated before thrusting my tongue into her delicious mouth. When my Thumbelina doesn't respond immediately I pulled away slightly to grab onto her bottom lip with my teeth then a bit down slightly while squeezing her hips with my hands. Thea let out a breathy moan and when I let go of her lip, she let out a small whimper before I went back in for more. My tongue meets hers and we fight for dominance but she eventually gives it up and sinks into me, allowing me to devour her mouth. Her one hand has made it into tangling the hairs on the back of my neck, pulling at the ends causing me to groan while the other was planted on my chest, where my heart beat erratically against my fucking rib cage.