Chapter 11

Keith's P.O.V

"A plan huh?" I ask

"Lotor and Kuro will have Lance at their most secure base." He says "Somewhere far away from everyone. So in order for people to avoid getting lost they must have records of their base in another one."

"So we just need to infiltrate one of their bases to get the location?" I reply "But do we even know where they are?"

"We know one of them." Shiro states "And lucky for us it's the most likely with how well guarded it is."

I nod and we walk out of the office, ordering our men to get ready for a raid. No way in hell are Lotor and Kuro getting out of this alive, not after everything they've done. As we're in the car, on our way to the base I'm not nervous at all. All I feel is rage, anger and worry for Lance's safety. We'll need to act quickly so they don't move Lance away.

The raid is quick and easy, we burst in guns at the ready, shooting anyone who is between us and our information. Out hackers immediately begin working on the security system and disabling the firewalls. When we get word they have found Lance's location I breath a sigh of relief before taking out more of Lotor's workers.

This was the easy part though, I can guarantee wherever Lance is is more guarded than any place we have ever been. It's going to take a lot of work to get him back but there's nothing I'm not willing to do.

"Let's go Keith, we don't have much time." Shiro says

I take one more look at the bodies littered on the floor and turn away. I follow behind Shiro, praying the information we got is correct. I doubt Lotor and Kuro knew that we knew about their base however there's always that off chance something goes wrong.

We arrive back at out base and get ready to get Lance back. We have singled in on the location of Lance. They tried to use code names and backwards coordinates but we worked out pretty quickly that they were trying trick us. I want to go find Lance but I can barely keep my eyes open, this is so frustrating.

"Keith we should rest." Shiro says

"But what if they take Lance away again?" I ask

"Then we'll find him again but it's no use trying to get him back when we can barely keep our eyes open." Shiro says

"I guess you're right, but I'm still worried about him." I sigh

"Me too, but we'll get him back." Shiro replies

**Time skip to morning**

Keith's P.O.V.
I open my eyes, feeling much more rested and ready to fight Lotor. Lotor made a horrible mistake by taking away our omega. He's going to regret it for the rest of his short life. I shake Shiro awake and he groans, rolling over.

"Come on, we need to go save Lance." I say

That seems to wake him up properly and he jolts out of bed.

"Get ready quick, we have our omega to save." He says

We get ready in a rush, preparing weapons and ordering our workers to do the same. After only half an hour we're ready to go. We give the driver the address and begin to drive to Lance's location. It takes a few hours to get there but once we do we immediately get ready for the fight we're about to face.

I breath in fresh air and get out of the car, loading my gun and standing next to Shiro. We're in front of a huge mansion.

"Ready to get Lance back?" I ask

"Absolutely." Shiro replies

We burst through the front door, ordering out men and women to attack. Shiro and I use our soul bond with Lance, it comes with instincts matching. We walk to the private wing of the mansion, beginning to smell a distressed omega.