Chapter 15

Lance's P.O.V.
Over the past few days I have moved in with Shiro and Keith I've been getting things in order. Quitting the Galra club, telling Allura I'm going to be away from the café due to heat but after I'm ready to return and finishing up some work for school.

I've also been nesting, I've never really nested so I don't know how it's supposed to look but I keep getting frustrated. I just don't have enough soft blankets in the colours I want, or nice pillows. My nest is never going to be perfect at this rate and I can't do anything about it.

I throw myself on the bed, letting out a heavy sigh, Shiro, whom I was making the nest around looks up from his book in concern.

"You ok Lance?" He asks

"My nest isn't right, it looks and feels wrong." I say

"Why?" He questions

"I think it's because I don't have the right blankets, although there's nothing I can really do." I answer "I just want my nest to be perfect."

"We could go buy some, what about Omega Haven?" Shiro asks "They have lots of blankets and pillows there, plus a bunch of other things."

"Omega Haven's the omega store right?" I question "I've never been there, I don't really have enough to buy new blankets and pillows, I think I'll be fine with what I have."

"Keith and I'll pay." Shiro says

"I couldn't ask you to do that, it's my heat. I shouldn't be using you two." I reply

"You're our mate, and we want to take care of you." He says

"There's no talking you out of this is there?" I sigh

"No." Shiro chuckles "Now let's go get Keith and go."

"Wait right now?" I ask

"Of course, we never know when your heat could come." He replies

I follow after him, walking to the office where Keith was looking over some papers. I knock on the door and he looks up, excitement flashing in his eyes when he sees me.

"Lance needs some blankets and other things from the omega store." Shiro explains "Want to come?"

"Of course." Keith says completely forgetting about his work

Within the next few minutes I'm pulled into the fancy black car and driven off with Shiro and Keith.

"Your heat will be perfect." Keith says "So if you see something you like we'll get it ok? Don't hold back."

I nod but I would still feel guilty if I went crazy and got everything I wanted, even if they could afford it. I want them to know I love them for them. We arrive at Omega Haven and walk up to the front door. I open it and see a complete heaven for omegas. There are blankets, pillows, scented candles, stuffed toys and so many other things. There's even an "adult" section which I can only imagine what it has.

I don't know what to look for first, everything is just so exciting. The things that catches my eye the most is the blanket section however. I walk over to it, Keith and Shiro trailing behind me. I'm drawn to some blue blankets. I touch them and they're so soft, they'd be perfect. There's a bunch of different colours of them, the black and red ones also catch my eye.

"Do you like these ones?" Keith asks

"Yeah, they're really soft." I reply

I take a quick peak at the price tag and my heart skips a beat. They're $100 each. I'll find something else, there has to be something cheaper that I like.