Chapter 03: Type, the Oldest Brother (1)

Proofreader : SongJiaYu

🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸    

For this chapter, I wrote up to 2500 words. Because its to long for me, I will make it to 2 chapters.

🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸

It has been several days since what happened to TinCan and KlaNo. Type as 'elder' on the LBC football team, realizing there was something strange about his three friends. Ae is less and less gathered with the boys team except during training. Can, who is usually fussy with his alien language and greedy of foods, is now more silent and loses his appetite. And usually he rarely plays cellphones but, now he always looks at his cellphone. Every exercise break, he would immediately run into his bag and check his cellphone. After that, his face will look like someone who is constipated. Then comes the last person, my stupidest friend, Techno. He looks like someone who is confused, but he never wants to tell me the reason, however I ask. And that boy, the school friend of N'Nic, often came to the field, drove and picked up Techno. Every time I ask Techno, he just answers that he just wants to do it because N'Nic always disappears, busy with his new girlfriend. Techno said, the boy had no friends other than N'Nic and Techno. WTF !!!! He thinks he can fool me that easily ??? !!!!

Kengkla. The boy's name is Kengkla. Techno often talked about him before. Techno said, he loved Kengkla more than his own brother. Because Kengkla is a very good, polite, smart and caring child. Unlike his younger brother who is lazy, ignorant, dirty and stupid. But usually he always comes to the field with N'Nic, unlike some of these days. He always comes alone. He sit in the audience seats while carrying Techno bag and snacks. Every time I want to take Techno home because he doesn't bring his motorbike, he always refuses and said that Kengkla has picked him up. Didn't Kengkla go to school? Why he always come to this campus, even though his school is quite far from here. Techno just answered 'I don't know 'every time I asked.

The one that bothered me the most was his eyes. His eyes were never leaved Techno. Sometimes he smiled while looking at Techno who was giving instructions in the field. But his stare will change sharply when Techno talks with anyone, especially me. Yes, especially me. I realized it even from long ago that he didn't like me. I had met him several times, always with N'Nic, and he always showed his dislike of me. Even though I never did anything with him. I don't even know him.

🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸

🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸