Chapter 30 : Match Day (2)

Proofread by Jung Woomin

Am glad that most of readers like the good relationship between Tin & Kengkla. Becoz my Indonesia readers hate it. They asked for argument or fighting scene 😂😂😂😂

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

TECHNO'S POV

After that day, I tried my best to not burden him with my attitude. When I'm in front of him, I always smile and look happy. Seeing him always smiling and paying attention to me makes me feel even more guilty about lying to him. The longer we're 'together', the more I like him, but not as a lover. I still can't forgive myself for being drunk and doing that with him, regardless of who was Top that night.

I have no doubts about his feelings for me. In addition, the words of my friends who always 'remind me' of how crazy in love that kid to me. They often ask, "What magic did you use, to make that boy crazy in love with you?." If only I knew what magic I was using, I would have thrown it away.

My parents are people who are very open minded. I am sure, even if I like men, they will not mind it. But it's different in Kengkla's family. I had already found out about his family background, and after finding out, it made me feel even more guilty. His family owns the largest pharmaceutical company in Thailand. Added with several hospitals. What if people knew that Kengkla is dating someone from the lower class ... plus ... A man. What will happen to their parents and their business?

Kengkla has said that he doesn't care about his parents, but I can't do that. I can't ignore my parents' good name like that. I don't want his bad relationship with his parents to get worse. Because Kengkla is the same age as Nong Nic, it made me think if things like that happened to my brother. I can't imagine how Kengkla lived so far, living without anyone's love, without ever opening himself to anyone. Except ... for me ...

"Phi, sorry I was late to pick you up. But I will arrive soon. Wait for me at usual place, Ok."

Speak of the devil, now there is a Line message comes from him.

"It's okay, Nong Kla," I replied briefly.

I immediately felt weak. I was already happy, thinking that he would not pick me up today because Nong Nic said he had additional lessons but, it turns out he still came and messed up my feelings again.

"Phi No, sorry to make you wait for a long time. There was an additional lesson," Kengkla showed up a few minutes after, with a cheerful face and a beautiful smile, which displayed a row of white teeth and fangs.

"Hey, it's okay. Just relax. Phi isn't going anywhere," I replied, trying to give a smile that was as wide as his.

His eyes look happy every time we meet. How can I have a heart to reject him ??

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠

🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

On the day of the match, Kengkla brought burgers and drinks to my soccer team members. He also came since morning to help me prepare everything. Seeing a young master lifting various items and sweating made me feel a little touched. He has done many things just to be with me, do I still have to reject him, for the sake of his future?

"Nong Kla, you just rest. I can finish this. Soon the boys will come too."

"It's okay, Phi. What kind of man lets his lover doing a heavy work," he smiled.