Chapter 37 : KENGKLA'S HEAVEN

🐺
🐺
🐺
🐺

Finally after 36 chapters, Techno accepted Kengkla's love. Because I've been sweet enough, if I give you a little angst scenes later, don't protest, wkwkkwwkwkkwk.

Proofread by Jung Woomin

🐺

🐰

🐺

🐰

🐺

🐰

"P'No, wait a minute!!!!," said Nong Kengkla when we arrived at his car.

He turned and pushed my body until my back touched the door of his car.

"You ... the one that ... you said that ..." Kengkla stammered.

Techno was a little surprised by Kengkla's attitude. Kengkla looked nervous, anxious but happy.

Then Kengkla put both of his hands on the side of Techno's body, as if caging him.

"Phi ..... tell me, everything you said earlier, you're serious, right? You're not joking, right? That's meant that you received my love. Is that right, Phi??."

"Wasn't Phi's statement clear, Nong Kla?," Techno answered.

"Say it again, Phi. Just one more time. Kla wants to confirm it once more. Please, Phi."

"Alright, listen carefully. Phi won't say it again, okay?"

Kengkla just nodded in response. His eyes looked into Techno's eyes with glittering eyes.

"I, Phi Techno, starting today agree to be Kengkla's boyfriend."

A smile broke out on Kengkla's lips revealed a row of neat teeth and charming fangs. Still with his hands on the Techno side, Kengkla dropped his head on the small shoulder of Techno.

"Thank you, Phi. Thank you. Thank you ..."

Kengkla repeatedly said thank you until that sound like a mantra. Suddenly he pulled his body and held Techno's hand.

"Hit me, Phi." he pleaded.

"Huh? What do you mean? Why should I hit you?" asked a confused Techno.

"Hit Kla to make sure once again that this is not a dream, Phi. Hit Kla as hard as you can, Phi."

"Alright if that can make you believe it." Techno said, clenching his hands together.

"Yes. Do it, Phi."

"Close your eyes."

"Why should I close my eyes, Phi?"

"I don't want you to see me hit you."

"Okay, it's up to Phi."

Kengkla immediately closed his eyes and waited for a punch from Techno.

Techno smiled seeing Kengkla's surrendered face in front of him.

Techno approached and pulled Kengkla's head and gently kissed the top of his head.