Chapter 11 : Perfect

Thank you as ussual atralux , she did great for proofreading this chapter in her busy time.

She said in the end of email "THAT'S SO CUTE I ALMOST DIED WHILE PROOFREADING THIS HELP". Please dont die yet, I still need you to proofreading and fangirling together hehehehehe.....

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠  

Can is crying inside the toilet. Maybe this is what Tin felt when I rejected him, he thought.

Can is not a person who is good at pretending. He always shows his feelings in a real way. And now he feels very sad and hurt. He didn't want to ruin Pete's Mom's birthday party tonight, so he decided to go home without Pete's knowledge. He will send the Line on the way later.

Once again Can washed his face, took a deep breath several times to calm down. After he felt a little calmer, he immediately left the toilet toward the door of Pete's house, not realizing that someone was waiting for him to come out from the toilet.

"Where are you going, Can?"

Just a few steps away, Can was surprised by the voice of someone who became the center of his anxiety tonight. The voice he missed so much this week. Tin's voice.

"My head is dizzy. I want to go home. Please tell Pete and ......"

Can answered without turning around but before he could finish the sentence yet, Tin pulled him out.

"Follow me!!!!."

Tin's voice is not loud, but firm. Can tried to release Tin's hand from his wrist but it was useless. Tin is too strong for him. Tin pulled him to the park in front of Pete's house. The yard is spacious and looks quite bright even though it's already late at night. Tin pushed his back to a large tree. Can did not dare to fight again, afraid to lure his friends out and watch their evening shows.

"Can ......" Said Tin while leaning his head on Can's left shoulder.

"Tin ......." Can's soft voice was sad in Tin's ear.

"Do you still want to be just friends with me until now? Don't you have the same feelings as me, Can?"

Still in the same position, Tin asked Can. He should have continued the game and made Can came to him. But fuck it !!!! Tin can't do it anymore. Seeing Can's back as he was about to leave Pete's house made him think he would not have a chance again. Tin had seen Can's sad face, also had time to see his eyes reddened just before he leaned his head on his shoulder. Tin just wanted to give Can a lesson and return his love, not to hurt him like tonight.

Can is silent. He wanted to answer Tin's feelings. But the incident continued to spin in his head. How Tin and Natt look very suitable and more worthy of each other. Tin Methanad does not suit with someone from the lower class, let alone from the same gender as him. What will people say to their families? He has become a child who has been abandoned so far, if this is added, what will his family do later. What will happen to Tin?

"Can ......".

This time Tin raised his head and gazed softly at Can. Only he and God knew how much Tin missed this amazing creature in front of him.

"Come back inside, Tin. They will look for you if you don't come back." - Can

"Then what about you?" - Tin

"I said earlier that I'm going home. I'll send a Line to Pete later on my way back." - Can

"I will not go back inside without you, Can." - Tin