Chapter 2

Chapter 2- 

Tom's POV

I missed y/n so much. I was so sad when she left to go to America to study. No one really knows why she came home but to be honest with you I don't really mind as long as she is back with us. As my eyes caught her picking up her luggage, the biggest smile appeared on my face and my cheeks started to turn red. After she hugged Harry, Sam and Paddy I ran to her and picked her up and swung her around. As I put her down our eyes met. All of these feelings rushed into my mind. I was staring into y/n's eyes again while she was talking with everyone when I heard Harry.

Harry- sorry y/n. It's just that you look different. Like I mean Wow.
Harrison glared at him and I nudged him and gave him a slight death stare.
Y/n- haha thanks Harry that's sweet of you
Harry- no problem I'm only stating the obvious.

I mean he wasn't wrong she looks gorgeous but why would he say that? Does he like her? Do I like her? Why is this happening? She is like my best friend.

As we got home we binge watched marvel movies and ate pizza. It was getting pretty late, Sam and Paddy already left and we were half way through watching Civil War when y/n started to fall asleep with her head on my chest. I started to play with her hair, god she was beautiful. What is she doing to me? Y/n drifted off to sleep very quickly but I still played with her hair. Then Haz came up to me and Harry. Oh no this can't be good.

Haz- don't you 2 think about it
Harry+Tom- think about what?
Haz- don't play dumb with me. I know what your thinking about my sister.
Harry- annnnnd what's wrong with that?
Haz- it's not you that's my main concern
Tom- why me? What did I do?
Haz- I don't need her being dragged into this whole Zendaya thing.
Tom- what Zendaya thing?
Haz- oh please. Plus she doesn't need anymore drama she has had enough of that from America. Ok?
Tom- I don't even know if that plan is going ahead? what happened in America?
Haz- that's not for me to tell
Harry- hey can you take me home Tom?
Tom- I would love to but I kind of can't move.
Harry- here let me take her to bed
Tom- no it's fine I can do it. Haz can you take him home?
Haz- yeah sure let's go.

Her bed still hasn't been set up yet. Oops. So I lifted her up bridal style and placed her on my bed carefully. I walked out to the couch and I couldn't sleep. Why did all these feelings come back? I thought I was over her? She is just my best friend? Right?

Your p.o.v

The next morning you woke up in a bed that wasn't yours. You smelt something burning in the kitchen so you went to check it out. Of course you see to divs in the kitchen attempting to cook pancakes.
Haz+Tom- morning y/n
Y/n- morning divs. What happened to Harry?
Tom- haz dropped him home after you fell asleep.
Y/n- oh ok. So what are we doing today?
Haz- I was thinking we could go to all our favourite places and then maybe hit a club tonight.
Y/n- I don't know about the club though
Tom- come on y/n. It will be fun.
He gave you puppy eyes so you gave in and said yes. You all spent the day together visiting all your old favourite places. It was so fun.

What will happen at the club???