Chapter 12

Your POV

**Texting Emily**

Y/n- I need your help
Emily- what happened???
Y/n- Tom asked me out
Emily- OMG I'm so happy for you. I'm coming over to help you get ready.
Y/n- well duh
Emily- see you in 15

15 minutes passed and Emily came through the door. You both ran up stairs to your room while Haz looked puzzled as to what's going on. Both of you talked about the date while Emily helped you get ready.

E- i knew he like you. Didn't I tell you I'm always right.
Y- yeah I know
E- what about the whole Zendaya thing though?
Y- well I know that it's just for a contract and he doesn't like her like that it's just for the public.
E- how can you date him then?
Y- well I guess we just have to be careful and can't like kiss or anything in public
E- oh ok

You finished your makeup and curled you hair. You walked down the stairs in a little red dress and you saw Tom's jaw drop. Thank god Haz wasn't home.

T- wow you are absolutely drop dead gorgeous
Y- well thank you, you don't look to bad yourself either Mr Holland. You said with a giggle.
T- well shall we go then Miss Osterfield
Y- we shall

You grabbed your bad and headed out the door with a huge smile on your face. The car ride there was so fun both you and Tom just danced and sang along to all your favourite songs. When you got to the restaurant Tom opened the car door for you and took your hand. Your dinner was full of conversation and laughter. There were a few silent moments but not awkward ones. You and Tom both stared deeply into each other's eyes just getting lost in each other. However, you knew you had to be careful so you couldn't kiss or anything.

When you got home Tom kisses you

Y- been holding that in all night, hey?
T- maybe he said with a smirk.

Tom then planted his lips on your again, each second the kiss becoming more passionate and intensifying. Tom picked you up and sat you on the kitchen counter with your legs wrapped around his waist. He then carried you up to the bedroom 😏 he threw you on the bed and got on top of you. His lips slowly moved down to your neck, then down to your chest. But then flashbacks from that day occurred in your mind when he started to take off your clothes. Then you panicked, it brought you back to that day. Tears started forming in your eyes and Tom immediately stopped because he knew something was wrong.

T- I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that.
Y- no it's not your fault, it's just that day keeps coming back into my mind. I'm sorry
T- darling you have nothing to be sorry about.
Y- god you are so nice, how am I so lucky?
T- I think I'm the lucky one I have the most amazing girl in the world. I was thinking, I was going to do a big gesture and everything but I can't wait. Y/n Osterfield will you be my girlfriend?
Y- y...
T- I know it may be to soon but I've been waiting years for this moment.
Y- Tom I would love to be your girlfriend. But we just can't let Haz know or the media.
T- yeah... I should probably get back to my own bed in case Haz comes home.
Y- please can you stay?
T- fine I can't resist your puppy dog eyes.

You and Tom laid in bed together wrapped up in each other's arms.
Your eyes peered open to see the sun dancing through the curtains, brightening with every minute. You turned over to see an empty space. But then you heard the clatter of pans and the smoke alarm going off and then you weren't wondering where Tom was anymore. You walked down stairs in your pjs to see Tom and Haz making breakfast for everyone.

H + T- morning y/n
Y- morning boys

You sat down at the dining table and ate your breakfast while Haz stared at you with a puzzled face.

H- y/n wtf is that on your neck?!?
Y- umm idk what your talking about
H- y/n don't play dumb with me you have fucking hickeys all over your neck. Please explain.

You looked at Tom with a scared look on your face and then you made up a story.

Y- ummm... Emily and I went to a club last night and I drank a lot and then ended up kissing some guy but then it started to escalate and I didn't like it so left.
H- well wasn't that a great story, now tell me the truth.
T- what do you mean? That's what happened
H- bullshit. You know how I know? Because I was with Emily last night. So try again.
Y- uhhh....
H- Tom you seem to be awfully quiet. What did you do last night?
T- ummm.. arrgghhh I can't take it anymore I'm sorry y/n. Haz, y/n and I are dating and I don't really care what you have to say because we are happy.
H- even though I told you she was off limits. I can't believe you fucked my sister.
T- first of all I didn't fuck your sister and second of all she isn't your property Haz.
H- I know she isn't but she is my little sister man and your my best friend.
Y- Haz I'm not a little kid anymore you don't have to protect me especially not from Tom he won't hurt me.
H- and how do you know that?
T- because I won't. I love your sister Haz I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

You gasped at the mention of the word love. He told Haz he loved me.

Y- Haz? Please be ok with this. You gave him your puppy dog eyes
H- fine but none of you know what while I'm in the house. And Tom if you break her heart I will break every bone in your body, I don't care best friend or not. Get it?
T- gulp yep thanks so much man
Y- OMG thank you Haz

You ran up and hugged him and he hugged you back with a big smile on his face and the you ran to Tom and jumped into his open arms and kissed him.

H- guys really at least wait until I leave the room

You and Tom both laughed and continued to kiss.