Chapter 4

Your POV

Voice- Y/n???

Your body froze. You could not move you wanted to runaway or scream or something but you stood there frozen not being able to do anything.

A few words stuttered out of your mouth.

Y/n- h-en-ry.
Henry- I finally found you
Y/n- how did you know I was here?
Henry- I have my ways. You can't hide from me I will always find you.

He placed his hand on your ass and pulled you close to him. You flinched as he touched you. Just as he was leaning in to kiss you, you punched him in the face and sprinted as fast as you could. You immediately ran to look for Haz but you ran into Tom. He saw you shaking from head to toe and tears forming in your eyes. He grabbed your shoulders and tilted your head up so you were now looking at him.

Tom- hey, hey what's wrong?

He said while pulling you closer to him wrapping his arms tight around you.

Y/n- he he is here

You said while choking on your own tears. You were hardly able to speak.

Tom- y/n who's here?
Y/n- he is the reason why I left America

You started to cry even more, Tom pulled you in tighter and you nestled your head into Tom's chest. You felt safe with him, like nothing bad could happen while you were in his arms.

Tom- let's get you home
Y/n- what about Haz, Harry and Sam?
Tom- they can take an Uber home, I will let them know that we are going.

We then both look to see if we can see any of the boys and we saw Haz with his tongue down a girl's throat.

Tom- I don't think we have to worry about Haz
Y/n- you giggled. I guess not.

Tom always managed to put a smile on your face no matter what the circumstances were. You both left the club and drove back home.

When you got home you change into your pajamas and got into bed. (Thank god they actually put the bed together). You cuddled up into you blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep. During the night you woke up screaming from a terrible nightmare you had with Henry in it.

Tom's POV

I woke up during the night because I heard y/n screaming from her room. My first instinct was to run to her room and hug her. I got to her room to see y/n sitting with her knees in her chest while crying. I automatically jumped into the bed with her and wrapped my arms tight around her. I tucked her stray hairs behind her ear and asked her what happened.

Tom- bad dream?

She could hardly get any words out since she was crying.

Y/n- I-it's H-en-ry
Tom- it's ok I won't let anything happen to you, you're safe.

She finally composed herself and was able to speak properly.

Y/n- yeah but I came back to London to get away from all this mess. I thought all of the bad memories would be left in America.
Tom- what exactly happened in America?
Y/n- I don't really want to talk about it tonight if that's alright?
Tom- that's completely fine just know that I am always going to be here for you.

Your POV

Tom wrapped his arms around me and once again I felt safe. I felt like Henry couldn't get to me while I was with Tom. He finally let me go and was getting up to walk back to his room. I don't know what came over me but I didn't want him to leave.

Y/n- Tom?
Tom- yeah y/n?
Y/n- would you stay with me?
Tom- yeah sure anything for you.
Y/n- thank you for everything
Tom- you don't have to thank me for anything.
Y/n- yes I do. You are always there for me and I am very grateful for that.

Tom got under the cover and laid beside you in the bed. You turned on your side and he wrapped his arm around your waist. You were finally able to sleep peacefully.