Chapter 5

Harry's POV

We were all heading to the club and to be honest I wasn't that keen, but I went because y/n wanted to go. I think I'm starting to like her again but I don't think she likes me.

We finally got to the club and I sat at the bar and ordered a few drinks while I watched y/n and Tom dance. I was very jealous, that should be me. I want that to be me. I saw Tom walk away. This was my chance to dance with y/n. I started to get off of the stool I was sitting on when suddenly a girl came over to me and started flirting with me. She was blocking my path. I tried to get away but she wouldn't let me. Just when I thought she was moving out of the way she launched herself on me and started to kiss me. She finally got off of me and gave me her number. She finally walked away.

I was looking frantically for y/n all over the dance floor and the bar. I finally found her in the corner of the club with Tom's arms wrapped around her tightly. Then I saw them walking out of the club together. He still had his arm wrapped around her shoulders. I was overcome by jealousy and I stormed out of the club and walked home since it wasn't a long walk.

I could not sleep: the only thing I had on my mind was y/n. Why was Tom's arms wrapped around y/n? What were they going to do when they left the club? Does he like her? Does she like him? Does she like me? Do I like her? Who am I kidding of course I like her. She is gorgeous from head to toe and she has the most wonderful smile and the best personality. She is the most kind hearted and best girl I have ever met.

I woke up from the little sleep I had and decided to go get coffee for everyone and take it to Tom's knowing that all of them would still be sleeping most likely.

I got to Tom and Haz's place and opened the door with the key they gave me. I yelled out their names and no answer. So I walked around the apartment looking for them. I looked in both Tom's and Haz's room and no one was in there. I walked down the hall and opened y/n's bedroom door. To my horror I saw y/n and Tom in the same bed. Tom had his arms wrapped around y/n's waist.

Harry- clears throat
Tom- morn- oh what are you doing here?
Harry- well I bought you guys coffee and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today but it looks like you are busy.

Tom gets out of bed and walks with Harry to the kitchen

Harry- aren't you going to wake her up?
Tom- no just let her sleep.
Harry- ok. Ummm just out of curiosity, what the hell was that?!?
Tom- shhhhhhh
Whisper tones
Harry- sorry. What was that? Did you guys sleep together?
Tom- no Harry she was just having trouble sleeping last night and she asked me to stay with her. Is that alright with you? Or is there a problem?
Harry- well- uh- uh. You know what? What if it is a problem?
Tom- and why is it a problem?
Harry- because I like her
Tom- well what if I like her too?
Harry- of course because you can't just let me have something can you?
Tom- well who's to say that she even likes either of us.

Tom's POV

What does he mean? Why does he have to like her too? Ugggghh. She probably doesn't even like me back? Haz told me I couldn't be with her though? And this whole talk about the Zendaya thing. Uggghhh.

I started to make breakfast for everyone when I realised. Where the hell is Haz??? Then the door swung open and a very hungover Haz walked through the door.

Haz- ugghhh my head.
Tom- that's what happens when you drink too much.
Haz- shut up
Tom- where the hell were you anyway?
Haz- I met this chick at the bar and I went back to hers. And I don't think I need to say the rest.
Harry- really dude you slept with a random chick.
Haz- yeah and I'm not proud of it but hey. What are you going to do?
Ohhhh are they pancakes?
Tom- yes here have some.

Then I heard another door creek open and a sleepy y/n emerges.

Y/n- yyyyaaawwwn
Tom- morning sleepy head
Harry- morning y/n
Haz- heyyyyy
Y/n- can I smell pancakes?
Harry- yeah but not very good ones.

I then shoved him.

Tom- what's everyone up to today?
Haz+Harry- nothing
Y/n- I'm actually catching up with one of my best friends that I haven't seen in ages.
Tom- well that certainly beats what I'm doing. I have a meeting with the Spider-Man: Far from Home producers and cast.

We all sat and ate breakfast together, y/n sat next to me. Harry and I exchanged dirty looks occasionally.

What's the meeting about? What's the "Zendaya situation"?