1. Let's go to the beach

Tord's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room, and looking at a picture of Tom. Beautiful Tom, with the soft light-brown hair, the mysterious black eyes, that make you fall in trance, his small warm lips, the muscular, round shoulders, his strong, handsome upper body and his... My thoughts were interrupted by some knocking on my door. I quickly hided the picture of Tom under my pillow, and said: "Come in." I saw Edd coming in, with a big smile on his face. I wonder what he is up to.

"Hey Tord," he said, and sat down on my bed.

"Hey," i said curious.

"Guess where we are going today."

"Uh... Hell?" (uhhh reference!)

"Ha-ha! No. We're going to the beach!" Beach? That means i can see Tom with bare upper body!

"Cool," i said, with joy in my voice. Edd smiled, and walked out of the room. I just can't wait to go to the beach.

//TIMESKIP TO THE BEACH//

There is nothing as beautiful as the beach (well except Tom), the crystal-clear, blue water, and the sun there's shining down at the water. I sighed, and turned my head around to see the most beautiful person ever. Tom. He has dark-blue swimming trunks on, black sandals, and wow his body was looking good. What a sight. I just stood there and stared at him, until he snapped with his fingers right in front of my face. I winked a bit with my eyes, and looked at Tom. He looks grumpy. Awww, he's so cute when he's grumpy.

"What was you looking at, commie?" he asked. Oh, i was just looking at how hot you were.

"Uhm... i... i-i was just standing and thinking." Great job, Tord!

"Thinking, huh?" Tom sended me a distrustful face, and then went over to the blankets. Phew! That was close. Edd and Matt came over to me and Tom and asked us if we wanted to go out swimming.

"Nah," Tom said, and laid down at the blanket.

"How about you Tord?" Matt asked.

"No thanks," i said. "I think i'm just gonna stay here for a bit." The boys nodded, and ran to the sea. I sat down beside Tom, who had his eyes closed. I wonder if he is asleep, i thought. I poked him on the cheek, but he didn't reacted to it. Oh, he is so adorable when he is asleep. I laid down beside him, and looked at his hand. I wonder how it is to hold hands with Tom. I looked at him again, to make sure that he's still asleep, and then i took his hand. Oh my God, i can't believe i am doing this. I was looking at Tom, while i was smiling. I will wish this moments never will end. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep, while i could hear the sound of waves.

"Tord, why the hell are we holding hands?" i heard a voice say.

Oh shit.