8. Just a walk through the park

Tord's P.O.V.

I'm so happy that Tom can remember or 'date', cause that means he can remember how we become friends. I'm so happy i just can scream! But i don't think that's a good idea now. It's 12:30 am, and i don't think the guys wanna be woken up by my scream. But i just can't sleep, even though i should do, since i have been awake from the night Tom and i was out in the city, and i carried Tom home when it was midnight, and Tom did first woke up about an hour ago, so i almost haven't slept in 24 hours. Almost. 

I looked at my night table, where there was a picture of me, Tom, Edd and Matt, from that day, we've been in a theme park. We were all just teenagers back then. Ah... it was such a funny day. Except for those times Tom and Edd was a little to close with each other. I was so jealous that day, cause they acted like they were a couple or something. I glared angry at the picture. I stood outermost to the left, then came Tom, then Edd and last is Matt. We all had a arm over the person we stood next to. There is to persons who doesn't belong on this picture. Edd and Matt. They don't deserve to be on the same picture with Tom. Actually, i should do something about that. I found a scissor, took the picture out of the frame and started to cut the picture over in the middle, so me and Tom stood alone, and Edd and Matt stood alone. Hm... they need to punished some more. I cutted the picture of Edd and Matt over, so there only was small paper-pieces left. I looked at the picture of now only me and Tom, and pressed it into my chest, and i laid down, on my bed while i sighed. The first step to get Tom is completed, now to the next one.

Second step: Win Tom's trust

Since we're friends now, would it be easy to get Tom to trust me. Well, almost. Since Tom thinks i have done terrible things to him, it will maybe take some time. But i don't have time. I want him, and i want him now. *Growl*. Maybe is there a more faster way, to get his trust. If i tell him a secret or two, and how sorry i am about all those things i've done to him, then he will maybe see how honest i am, and thinks he can trust in me. That's a good idea. I can talk to him tomorrow, now i will try to get some sleep.

Next morning

Mhm... urh... man, i'm tired. Maybe because i only got... i looked over at the clock and the time was 11:08... 11 hours of sleep. Wait, why am i so tired then? Maybe because i'm not the biggest early riser. I stood up, and grabbed my red hoodie, black pants, grey t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I put in on, and walked down at the stairs, and into the kitchen. Edd and Matt was in the kitchen, but not Tom. Hm, guess he's still asleep. Edd stood and made some food, and Matt was trying to get the coffee-machine to work. I yawned and scratched the back of my head, which caught Edd and Matt's attention.

"Morning Tord," Edd said, with a big smile. Matt looked not that happy, but he still said: "Morning Tord." What is is with him? Hasn't he forgot the little episode in his room, where i threw a knife after him? He should have, i mean it's Matt.

"Morning guys," i said tired, and walked over to Edd, and saw he was making bacon.

"Uh~," i said, and was about to grab some, when Edd slapped my fingers.

"Ouch!" i said, and pulled my hand back, while i pretend to be very sad.

"Don't even think about it, Tord," Edd said seriously, and poked to the bacon. I looked at my now red hand, and glared at Edd.

"Is Tom still asleep?" i asked, and placed my hands on the worktop.

"Mhm," Edd said, and kept his look down. "He must be pretty tired after that punch. That guy must've be really strong."

"Yeah, but don't worry, he will never hurt Tom again," i said convincingly.

"And why is that?" Matt asked, and looked curious at me. Oh shit. I might by an accident killed the man, because he hurted Tom, and i also killed the other two, so they won't tell about it.