5. Do you know a psychopath?

Edd's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the living room with Tord, and watched some talk-show. I didn't really paid attention to the show, i was to busy to think about Tom. How could i do that? I hate my drunk self! I kissed Tom for what, five times, and flirted with him. Oh... i called his butt cute! Why?! Maybe because it's true... Ah! STOP EDD! You're not in love with Tom, and he's not in love with you. It's only because i was drunk, that i kissed him. I sighed, and looked at Tord, who had a smug on his face. I wonder why? I looked at the tv, and saw the tv-show was over, and the news was started. A blonde-haired girl with glasses, stood and talked about something, and i didn't really listened to what she was saying, until she said something about a new theme park.

"It's completely new, and already has the best reviews," she said. Uuuh, that sounds funny. Maybe i could invite the gang, or only... Tom. I thought about the idea. Tom and i could sure have some fun in that theme park, and we could eat some cotton candy, try the most wildest roller coasters, the carousels and... maybe the love tunnel. I smiled at the thought, and couldn't wait to go to the theme park with Tom. It will be the best day ever, and we will have such a good time with each other and we─

"What are you smiling at?" My thoughts gets interrupted by Tord, who was looking at me with a curious look.

"Uhm..." i said, and tried to make up a good lie. "I was just thinking about cola." That will he sure fell for. Mostly because it sounds true. Tord raised his one eyebrow, and turned his head to the tv again. Phew! Well, i had better invite Tom to the theme park. I got up, and started walking to the stairs. I have the feeling of someone was staring at me, but i push the thought away, and went upstairs. I knocked on the door, but i couldn't hear any response. I knocked again, this time a bit harder. No response. Maybe he's sleeping. I grabbed the door handle, and opened the door. I couldn't see Tom. Hm... maybe he's in the bathroom. I walked down the hallway to the bathroom. The door was open, so i guess he's not in there. Where could he be? He's not downstairs, in his room or in the toilet. I looked at Matt's door, and opened it, where i saw Matt sitting and looking in a book.

He jumped from the chair when he saw me, and had a shocked look at his face.

"Oh, Edd aha. Y-you scared me," he said nervous. Why is he so nervous? Is it because of that book he was looking at? I stepped a little closer to see the book, but Matt quickly shut the book, and smiled nervous at me.

"So... what brings you here, Edd?" he asked.

"Do you know where Tom is?" i asked.

"Yeah yeah, he's out shopping."

"Oh okay."

"Why?"

"Oh, it's nothing, but thanks Matt."

Matt's P.O.V. (finally)

"Your welcome," i said, and then Edd walked out of my room. I sighed, and sat down on my chair. It's lucky that Edd didn't saw what i was looking at, then he will kinda freak out i think. I looked back at my book. Is this wrong? I actually don't know. But i have had this feeling about Tord for a while now, and i think i need to tell someone about it. But what will the boys think, if i tell them. And most important what will Tord think. Edd will be totally shocked, Tom will probably don't care, and Tord... i don't know how he will react or feel. Maybe he will be angry, confused, sad or maybe he already knows. But first i'm gonna find out how i'm gonna tell it to him, and this book will help me. I found that chapter i had come to, and read it: 'How to tell the person that she/he is a psychopath'. (HA! You thought Matt was in love with Tord. How funny) I'm sure that Tord is a psychopath, and needs help. I'm only doing this, for his own sake cause he needs help, and he can't get it here, but in a hospital. I just hope that he's not gonna freak out, when i'm telling it to him. I turned over the pages of the book, to the chapter: Characteristic of a psychopath, and started to read.