2. Jealous

Tom's P.O.V.

Why the hell am i holding hands with this commie bastard? He looked at me with a surprised look, and tried to say something, but it didn't go very well. I pulled my hand to myself, and gave Tord an angry look.

"Well, answer me!" i said harsh. Tord jumped of fright, and looked a bit scared at me.

"It was not my fault okay," he said. "You fell asleep, I fell asleep, and then i guess we by accident start holding hands." I could clearly see he was lying, but i don't think there is another logic explanation. I mean, why should Tord want to hold hands with me? He hates me. Right? I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with Tord right now, so i decide to go to the water, where Edd and Matt is. We started playing with a ball, and it was very funny actually. I quickly looked at the beach where Tord was still sitting. It must be boring to sit there alone, but what can i do? I hate him, and he hates me. Suddenly a ball interrupted my thoughts, and i saw Edd and Matt standing and laughing at me. I smiled evely, and throw the ball right into Matt's private place. Matt collected his legs, and started whimpering. How funny. Edd gave me a angry look, and throw the ball after me, but missed.

"Ha! Try again, Edd!" i laughed. Edd snapped at me, and start running after me. I start running, but it's kinda hard to run in water. Edd is about to catching up with me, and i'm trying to run faster. Suddenly i felt something on my back, and i fell into the water. While i'm under the water, i saw Edd's stupid, self-satisfied face. I got up on the surface, and the same did Edd. We looked at each other, and then start laughing.

"Edd i swear to Jehovah, you are the worst," i laughed.

"Yeah i am," Edd replied, and started splash water on me. I splashed back, and soon Matt joined us. We all laughed and had a really good time. This idea to go the beach was amazing.

Tord's P.O.V.

This idea to go to the beach was horrible. Tom is not supposed to have have fun (have fun( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hm..?) with Edd and Matt, but me. ARGH!!! Oh just look at them, splashes water at each other, and laughing their ass's of, like they love Tom more than i do. Fucking idiots. I have to show Tom how much i love him, because he can't obviously not see, when i am flirting with him. Maybe i could ask him out to go to the cinema. Then we can watch a romantic-movie, where we can cry together, and when we will grab some popcorn, our hands will meet, and we will start holding hands, and we will share a soft drink, and when the movie end we will kiss each other. Then we will go home in the beautiful night, while we're holding hands, and when we got home, we will sleep with each other and cuddle. *Sigh* It will be so romantic. I just don't hope that Edd or Matt already have made sure that Tom is doing something tonight.

Finally they came back to the beach, with big smiles plastered on their faces.

"Ready to go home, Tord?" Edd asked cheerfully. I made a fake smile and answered: "Yeah, sure."

On our way home, Matt and i sat on the passenger seat, while Tom and Edd sat in front seat. They sat and laughed and had a good time together. Matt tried to start a conversation with me, but i was busy with listening to their conversation. They told each other stupid jokes, and told funny stories. That should have been me and Tom. Suddenly Edd said something, that get me listening even more.

"Hey, while we are talking about cameras, can i take a picture of you?"

"Why?" Tom said.

"So i can show Santa what i want for christmas." Edd had a huge smug on his face, and Tom started laughing.

"Oh my God, Edd. That was terrible!"

"So, do you have a better one?"

"Hell yeah!" Tom cleared his throat. "Did it hurt?"

"When? When i fell from the heaven?" Edd asked.

"No. When you fell for me." Tom said with lust in his voice. They both started laughing like crazy, and i felt my jealousy grow. We made it to the house, and went inside. Tom and Matt both went to their own rooms, and Edd went into the kitchen to cook. I followed him, and stood at the doorway.

"Hey Edd," i said, and looked at him with an evil grin. "Can we talk?"