6. Gay boys

Tord's P.O.V.

I ran after, and both me and Edd stood know right in front of Tom. Tom looked shocked at us, and then he got a confused look at his face.

"Hey... guys..?" he said nervous. "What's up?" Edd was about to say something, but i covered his mouth with my hand.

"Do you wanna go out to the cinema tonight?" i asked, and tried to sound as kind as possible. Tom looked suspiciously at me, and crossed his arms.

"Did you seriously just ask me about that?" he asked almost yelling.

"Uhm... yeah..." i said. I could feel i started sweating. Please say yes Tom.

Tom looked deeply into my eyes, like he was trying to find out, if i was joking. He was about to say something, when Edd pushed my hand away and said: "That's a great idea!"

"What?" we both said in unison.

"That would be a great chance for you two, to try to become friends." Edd looked happy at us, and i also started smiling, but Tom just stood with his mouth wide open. Then he got and angry look at his face and he bursted out:

"There's no way i'm going out with that commie!"

"TOM! You're going in cinema with Tord, and it's not longer," Edd said harsh.

"But Edd─"

"Don't 'But Edd' me, you're going out, otherwise i will not tell you about that surprise i have made for you." Wait... what surprise?

"What surprise?" Tom asked curious. Edd got a huge smug on his face.

"I will tell you, if you're going to the cinema with Tord."

"Grarr! That's not fair," Tom said angry.

"Fine, i can just don't tell you about the surprise."

"Urgh! Fine!" Tom gave me a death glare and then he said: "Soooo are we going out or what?" Tom opened the door, and started walking. I smiled at Edd, and he smiled back.

"Thankyou," i said, and ran after Tom. How is it funny, that Edd thinks Tom and i are going out so we can be friends, but in reality, we are going out on a date. Or i think it's a date. Since the cinema is few kilometres away, we can easily go there. And that's also a good thing, cause it's way more easier to hold hands when you're walking, than driving. Tom looked ahead, and walked fast. I think he wants to get this 'date' to be over quickly. But he's not gonna get away that easy. I put my arm around Tom's neck, and he looked shocked up at me.

"Slow down, Tommy," i said. "We're not busy. We got the whole night ahead of us." I winked at Tom, and he started blushing.

"W-whatever commie," he mumbled. Okay Tord. Now is the chance. You have Tom for a whole night, don't ruin it. I inhaled, and looked down at Tom. Here goes everything.

"So, Tom, ready for a horror-movie?" Good start. Tom looked confused at me, and then he looked ahead again.

"I... uhm... yeah i guess so," he almost whispered.

"Something wrong?"

"It's just... arh... nothing." He looked down, with a sad expression on his face.

"What is it? You can tell me." Tom looked up at me, with an angry look.

"No i can't. You will just laugh at me, and make me feel ashamed!" He tried to pull me arm away, but i just pull him closer to me, so our faces almost touched each other. Tom's face was a blushing-mess, and he had a shocked look at his face.