27

Jungkook

The only thought inside your mind was him

The thought of him waking up

Your heart stopped, infact time stopped

You were glad, relieved

He woke up

He finally woke up.......

You told Sunmi to step on it as she drove at a steady speed.

"It would atleast take 20 minutes to get there." She spoke, "I drove for 2 hours straight to come here and get you afterall."

"Then shall I drive?" you asked in all seriousness

"Are you sure you can handle it?" She smirked as she pulled over. The car wasn't just your ordinary four-wheeler, it was a black and neon green coloured sports car, with a hybrid engine, you guessed, probably a gift from her brother Jackson.

"I was born to handle power." You answered back with a smirk as you put on your seat belt and stepped on the acceleration. The car flew past the streets as the speed just kept on increasing. Gear after gear, till there was no more gears left to change into. You were at your top speed and it was a thrill but that wasn't the reason why your heart was beating uncontrollably in your chest, no, not even close. The reason for the pounding against your chest was Jungkook, the thought that he was finally awake.
However, the person sitting next to you had a totally different story written all over her face. She had the urge to puke but it was her car and she knew how much it would cost to clean it up. Sure she designed a hybrid but this was the first time the car had ever even crossed 140 mph, infact the current speed was far across that. She strangely worried about her life and prayed her last wishes as she was sure she was going to get killed today. Why not?

You reached your destination, the 20 minutes mentioned were turned into a 6 minute drive which Sunmi liked to call; the ride to death.

You pulled over and walked out, running straight inside the hospital not even bothering to park the car.

Sunmi on the other hand, got out of the car and the first thing she did was puke out her mornings breakfast.

"Jungkook!" You called as soon as you opened the door of his hospital room.

There you saw him sitting on his bed comfortably with Jimin on his one side and the nurse on the other side checking up on his vital signs.

He heard you

He saw you

And he cried

For you

"We'll leave you two alone." Jimin spoke as he left with the nurse.

You didn't stop your own tears as they flood up your eyes. You ran over and hugged him but he didn't hug you back and just slowly kept on crying in your embrace.

"I'm sorry..... y/n" he mumbled, "I'm really....... really sorry for that time."

Because of me, you had to go through that traumatic past.
Please forgive me for lying to you all this time.

He wanted to tell you the truth but he didn't have the courage to face you with it so he remained quite.

"It's okay." You kissed his forehead, "you're here now, aren't you? It's all okay as long as you're here with me." You sobbed as you took in a deep breath, "I love you so it's all alright." An innocent lie. You loved him as a friend, as a brother, but he didn't need to know that right now.