37

Chae young ju

A girl who lived a pretty miserable life.

Her birth-mother died when she was only three years old.
After two months of her mother's death her father married a gold digger.

Her step-mother treated the child like a doll. An inanimate object that had no feelings.

Three years later, Her father died.

The killer; her step-mother who had been feeding him poison every single day, killing him slowly.

"I tried my best to be a perfect wife but that damned idiot still loved your dead mother. It wasn't my fault. That old geezer deserved to die." -those were the words of explaination she got from her.

A six year old girl lost both her parents and suddenly found herself stripped of a place to call home.

Her step-mother remarried and left her at an orphanage, saying she wasn't her responsibility from the first place.

The girl grew up in the orphanage and at the age of 19, she left the place to find a new place out in the world to call home.

She got a job and got married.

The name, chae young ju changed to min young ju

Everything was perfect.

A perfect life she always wanted.

Or so she thought it was.

One day she found out that her husband was cheating on her.

And in a sudden burst of rage, she killed him.

There was no evidence to catch the culprit and so she carried on with her life.

After a year or more, she got remarried.

And the name min young ju changed to jung young ju.

A year later she gave birth to a boy.

And named him Jung hoseok.

for the next 13 years, everything was once again calm and perfect.

She thought she had finally found the happiness she deserved.

But once again the wheel of fate decided to mess with her and she found herself once again as a widow.

Her husband and a woman were found dead in a house.

She stopped believing in people, she stopped believing in love and happiness.

The case of her husband's murder was once again unsolved. This time due to someone pulling the strings from behind, someone who had alot of money.

She realised that money meant everything in this world.

And she wanted her son to have everything in this world.

So she got married once again.

This time, to a rich man who himself was a widower.