13.

"Who's that boy?"

Dad looked at me from the rearview mirror as I ate my leftover lunch in the backseat of his Bentley.

"That's Zane." My brother snickered from the passenger seat. "Zane Shaw. Amari's boyfriend."

I let out a loud gasp as I dropped my lunch tray on the seat. "He is not! Daddddd, Millie said boyfriend!"

"Milan! Don't tease your sister." Dad said as he glared at Milan. "How long have you known him, baby girl?"

"Who?" I asked, distracted by the lollipop I just found in my backpack. Mom must have put it in there when I wasn't looking this morning. She's so sweet. "Do you want a cherry lollipop, Millie?"

"Lollipop is disgusting." Milan turned around and stuck his tongue out at me. "It has little worms and---,"

"Daaaaddd, Millie is being mean."

"Milan, leave your sister alone." Dad let out a loud sigh as he honked impatiently at the car in front of us. "Babygirl how long have you known Zane?"

"One...two...three...four...Four days. He said I am his best friend."

"Mmhh." My dad hummed as he tapped with his fingers on the steering wheel. "Do you know his parents?"

I shook my head. Why would I need to know that? "No."

"Nevermind, I'll investigate."

"What?"

My dad smiled through the rearview mirror. "Nothing, baby girl. Nothing."

"So, what do you guys think?"

My jaw dropped as I stepped out of the private jet. My black skirt clung to my thighs after I had spilled wine on it before we landed.

"Rome," I whispered, completely captivated by the breathtaking surroundings. "Isn't this supposed to be your honeymoon destination?"

Yasmin took off her sunglasses, freeing them from her tangled hair, and burst into laughter. "No, Milan and I have been to Rome three times already."

"Then where are you going for your honeymoon?" Angelica asked, looking up from her phone, likely texting Alex to let him know we had safely arrived at our destination.

"Bali, of course. The beautiful and exotic island in Indonesia," Yasmin replied with a wistful sigh. "Anyway, come on. The limo is already waiting for us. Are you girls ready for some fun?!"

"Hell yeah! What do you have planned for today?" Zahara chimed in.

During the plane ride, we had gotten to know each other a bit better. Ava was Yasmin's best friend, and Zahara and Luna were her college friends who had become colleagues.

"Um..." Yasmin opened her notebook and answered, "Shopping, manicures and pedicures, and dinner."

I managed to stifle a groan. Apart from the shopping, I didn't mind the other activities she had planned.

With a tired sigh, I grabbed my handbag and walked over to where the waiting limo stood.

It was going to be a long day.

After a full day of shopping and exploring, it was finally time for us to return to our hotel.

We were staying in the presidential suite, which boasted a breathtaking view, modern furniture, and luxurious amenities.