'DOUBLE TROUBLE *emotional*'

(A/N get tissues I cried writing)

| Emma's POV |

I didn't want to film any of it but yet here we were, setting up the cameras like every other YouTube video. Apart from the fact that this one is different, this one won't surface for a while, maybe never.

Ethan pulls me into his chest and he places a firm kiss upon my forehead,

"It's gonna be okay, Princess" he mumbles into my skin and I believe him and allow my tense stature to relax just a little so that my shoulders aren't frozen awkwardly.

I feel sick and this time it's not because of the babies but because I'm absolutely terrified of Grayson's reaction, we're telling him today. Not that I have the choice, Ethan has begged me ever since the scan to share the news and when he nearly blurted it out a few nights ago I thought I'd finally cave.

Ethan mentioned something about a jigsaw and I just nodded along, if that's how he wants to tell his brother then I'm not going to stop him. Although I feel awfully bad for not telling James, Sarah or Lexi, I know that they'll be next on the list.

Grayson appears through the door with a small smile, he brings me into a brisk hug to thank me for the breakfast I had made this morning much to Ethan's dismay.

"What are we filming?" He asks a little confused looking down at the weird set up with a crinkled nose "we're doing a jigsaw? Cool" he looks up at the camera and remembers his tough exterior and turns back to his brother "what's fun about a jigsaw?"

Ethan devilishly smirks tapping the back of the chair.

"I found it online and I want you to test it out for me" he responds and Grayson scowls again.

"Somethings fishy. Why aren't you doing it? Is it a penis?"

I giggle and Ethan's eyes flicker up to mine and they glisten, with a small happy smirk he shakes his head.

"Trust me on this one bro" he slaps the back of his shoulder blades which makes Grayson roll his eyes and look down at the box. Truthfully I don't know how it's going to work either "Emma don't go, baby, I need you behind the camera"

The way he says baby still gets to me I don't think it'll ever stop getting to me. I tip toe over to the camera with a light blush and watch the boys through it, it's actually comforting doing it like this because in my head I could still be another fan just watching from a screen.

"I have a topic of conversation I want to chat with you about" Ethan finally says as his younger twin brother analyses each piece of this weird looking jigsaw, there is a cover over each one which is visible from where I'm stood.

My guess is that when the jigsaw is correctly pieced together you'll be able to peal off a top layer to reveal some secret message. Ethan really went all out.

"Okay? What do you want to talk about? You're freaking me out" Grayson says skeptically looking at his grinning brother.

"I wanna talk about being twins" he speaks confidently with a subtle wink towards the camera. Grayson pauses his fiddling and looks directly towards the camera and back to Ethan.