Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“So how is Yoongi hyung?” Jimin asked Jin.

“Jimin...” Jin replied calmly.

“Yes hyung?

“CAN YOU STOP ASKING ABOUT YOONGI EVERY TWO HOURS?!”

One week. It had been one week now that Jimin was staying with Jin. And everyday Jimin had asked Jin about Yoongi.

“Hyung I... sorry...” Jimin replied guiltily.

Jin sighed and said, “Yoongi is still locked up in his house... he's okay though.”

For one week now, Yoongi had locked himself in his house and from the looks of it he had no intention of coming out anytime soon.

“Should I... should I go back?” Jimin questioned.

Jin sighed and put down the plates that he was washing and turned towards Jimin, sighing again when he saw the pitiful look on the younger's face, “It's okay Jimin...if you are too worried then I can call him now?”

“But he didn't reply when the other guys called him...” Jimin trailed off.

“I'm older than Yoongi... he's bound to listen to me.” Jin took his phone out and called Yoongi, putting a finger on his lips to tell Jimin to keep quiet.

Yoongi's phone rang for a few seconds after which, surprisingly, he picked up.

Yoongi:
Yeah hyung? 

Jin:
You alive?

There was a pause, after Yoongi whispered.

Yoongi:
Barely...

His reply made Jimin all anxious and he gestured Jin to ask Yoongi what was wrong, Jin did.

Yoongi:
I... I don't know hyung...it just feels like as if something really important is missing...

Jin:
How about you come to my place? I'll call the others too...the only thing that is missing is you hanging out with us.

From beside Jin, Jimin's eyes went wide at the older's suggestion.

Yoongi:
I don't feel like going out hyung...

Jin:
That's exactly why you should come...today at 5pm... okay? Okay.

And before Yoongi could reply, Jin hung up, “You will get to see him... congrats!” Jin said to Jimin said went back to washing the dishes.

“But hyung... Yoongi hyung's not supposed to know that I'm here...”

“He will know you are here if he sees you...” Jin turned around to face Jimin, “Don't let him see you.” he said seriously.

“Huh?”

“Don't come in front of him.”

“Then how will I see him?” Jimin asked, confused.

Jin sighed, “Be a ninja. See him but don't let him see you.”

“Hyu-”

“Shut up now... I have to clean the plates...if anything help me clean them.”

“Okay hyung...” Jimin said while putting on rubber gloves and started cleaning the plates along with Jin, earning a smile from the older.

“You can go and rest in your room Jimin...” Jin said once they were done.

And that's what Jimin did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 4 hours Jimin woke up to the loud noises coming from downstairs.

He got up from his bed, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

“What's going on downstairs...” Jimin yawned and started walking towards where the noise was coming from.

As Jimin walked closer to the door, the sounds became clearer and the voices became recognizable, ahh...so the guys are here... Jimin thought as he opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Omg hyung...can you please stop making those dad jokes they aren't even funny...” Taehyung whined.

“HEY! Wooahhh??? You are laughing though? All of you are!” Jin protested, his face going red.

“Yoongi hyung is not.” Hoseok hiccuped

All of their heads turned towards Yoongi,who was sitting all by himself, silent with a glass of bear in front of him, the bear bottle in front of him was already half way finished.

“Yah Yoongi! Yo-you...why aren't you laughing?! Huhhh??” this time Jin hiccuped out.

“Hyu-hyung?!” Namjoon also started hiccuping, “You? Yeah...wh-why are you not lau-laughing?!”

Namjoon's hiccups caused Hoseok to laugh out loud and he shoved Namjoon playfully, muttering something like ‘gosh you are so cute..’.

“You guys are sooooo drunk...lol.” Jungkook spoke up, putting his glass down.

“You are just drinking apple juice though...” Taehyung slurred out.

“Sshhhoooohhhh” Jungkook shushed Taehyung, putting his finger on Taehyung's lips to shut him up.

Just then the door opened and Jimin's head popped up from behind the door.

“Jimin!”

“Ahhh Chim Chim!”

Jimin walked inside the room and just one look of the other's faces were enough to tell him that they were all drunk.

“Jimin...?”

Yoongi's voice caught Jimin off guard and he finally noticed that Yoongi was there, ohhhh! Aishh... I forgot that Jin hyung invited Yoongi hyung...what am I going to do now?! Jimin panicked as Yoongi stood up and started wobbling towards him.

“Jimin?”